Too hot for pasta? Think again with this creamy cold tortellini salad with ranch dressing. Loaded with big bites of cheddar cheese, pieces of crumbled bacon, and cheese tortellini, this pasta salad recipe is anything but ordinary. A handful of ingredients and a quick 20 minutes and this cold tortellini salad is ready to go.
This buffalo ranch chicken salad is a zesty take on plain old chicken salad. With zippy buffalo flavor and a refreshing shot of ranch, this flavor packed chicken salad recipe will spice up any meal in a flash. Perfect for lunch or dinner and easy to put together any time. Run, don’t walk, to your kitchen to make this yummy buffalo ranch chicken salad.
Need to spice up brown bagged lunches? Or maybe you’re looking for something new to do with hard boiled eggs? This Bacon Ranch Egg Salad is just what the home chef ordered. It’s easy, needing only a few ingredients, tastes divine, can be served multiple ways, & is appropriate for a variety or occasions.
When a craving for these Chicken Bacon Ranch Sub Sandwiches strikes, it’s no big deal because they’re so simple to throw together. With a hearty base of chicken and crisp bacon on a toasted bun, they’re topped with melted cheese, lettuce, onion, tomatoes, and finished off with a rich ranch dressing drizzle. Save this Subway copycat to make at home next time hunger strikes!
A perfect summer salad, this Ranch Pasta Salad is chock full of fresh vegetables. It’s a fan favorite at any barbecue or neighborhood gathering, and it doubles as a hearty warm-weather lunch or a light vegetarian supper.
This is our new favorite taco seasoning. The combination of ranch and taco flavors reminded me strongly of cool ranch Doritos. Fill your shells with the cooked chicken and top with your favorite fixin’s. We kept it pretty basic with just cheese and lettuce. Mine had diced tomatoes as well, but the sons and the hubs detest the red fruit with a burning passion. Makes no sense to me, but whatever floats their boyish boats. Top each ‘filled’ taco with a drizzle of ranch and chow down. Don’t stop at just tacos either, this goes great on tortillas, toastadas, or even over salad. Just seeing them again has had me thinking about them all morning. Seriously, I can’t get them out of my head. Guess I know what we’ll be having for dinner tonight!
Ranch Chicken Tacos
3 cups cooked, chunked chicken
1 pkt. taco seasoning (chicken or beef)
1/2 cup Ranch dressing, plus extra for serving
taco shell, tortilla, or toastadas
any of your other favorite taco toppings
1. Heat a skillet over med-high heat. Add chicken & warm it for a few minutes. Sprinkle on the dry taco seasoning. Do not add any water! Heat for 5-7 minutes until the chicken is heated through & the powder is stuck to the chicken.
2. Add Ranch dressing, heat an additional 2-3 minutes to warm through.
3. Serve in taco shells with all the fixings you love – plus an extra drizzle of Ranch.
It doesn’t get any easier, or any tastier, than that!
I love, love, love this pasta salad. I can’t quite put into words all the love I have for. My family thinks it’s because it’s such a crowd pleaser. I’m leaning more towards it being the ranch dressing. It’s my sauce of choice. Also, it’s the versatility. I can easily make this as a side to dinner, or add extra lettuce to make it an all-in-one meal. The recipe easily feeds our family, but is simple to double to serve a larger group.
Originally, I was skeptical of the Swiss it called for. I’ve only ever included cheddar in any ranch-based pasta salads before, but my skepticism was unnecessary. The Swiss perfectly compliments the other flavors in the bunch. Simply put, it’s delicious. If you’re looking to branch out of your more traditional pasta salad comfort zone, looking for a dish to ‘wow’ family and/or friends, or simply trying to ditch the pre-packaged, processed box versions, this recipe is a must try.
Ranch BLT Pasta Salad
recipe adapted from Cinnamon, Spice, and Everything Nice
If you’ve tried this BLT Pasta Salad, or any other recipe on the site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
BLT Pasta Salad
- 1 lb radiatore pasta
- 16 oz ranch dressing
- 2 cups diced tomatoes seeds removed
- 1 1/2 cup cubed Swiss
- 1/2 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1 lb bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 cups finely chopped romaine or iceberg lettuce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta, according to package directions, in salted water.
- Drain pasta. Toss with just enough dressing so that the pasta is lightly coated and won’t stick together. Refrigerate until cold.
- In a large bowl, toss the pasta with the tomatoes, Swiss, onion, bacon, and lettuce.
- Add enough dressing to generously coat everything, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve & enjoy immediately, or chill in the refrigerator and then serve!If not serving immediately, don’t mix the lettuce in until you’re ready to serve to prevent wilting.
There’s just something about ranch dressing and Mexican spices/flavors, that spells perfection in our house. I love an easy alternative to our beloved, more traditional, heavy ‘lasagna’. This recipe offers all the flavors of regular enchiladas, but with less prep work and an easier clean up. It makes a perfect meal for a summer evening when I’d rather spend more time playing with the boys, or enjoying some pool time. It’s summer, so allow this meal to help you kick back and relax while your crockpot and oven do (almost) all of the work for you.
Ranch Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 4 flour tortillas burrito size
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- cilantro or parsley to garnish if desired
- Place chicken in the crockpot and sprinkle seasoning mixes over top. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks and stir to evenly distribute juices and seasonings.
- In the bottom of a 9×13 baking pan, cover the bottom with two tortillas. Spread half of shredded chicken on tortillas, then 1/2 cup ranch dressing drizzled, and top with 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Repeat layers once more.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and lasagna is heated through.
- Serve with additional ranch dressing as desired.