With a simple no churn recipe, you can have ice cream on hand in a a flash. This No Churn Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is everything you want in a delicious dessert- a rich sweetened creamy base, liberally swirled with a fresh homemade raspberry syrup swirl.
Party season is in full swing. Don’t let your menu miss out- this Champagne Cheesecake Fruit Dip begs to be on the nice list. It’s also a perfect way to ring in the New Year- in boozy dessert form you can feel less bad about, since it’s paired with your favorite fruits.
Cheesecake is a pretty universal dessert, perfect for anytime of the year. Infuse yours with the flavors of the Holiday season with our Cranberry Sauce Topped Eggnog Cheesecake. It’s a little Christmas miracle in every bite.
Get the flavors you crave from a family favorite cake, in beautiful single serve form with these Black Forest Cherry Cheesecake Dessert Cups.
This silky sweet Nutella cheesecake is sandwiched in between a crispy, crunchy hazelnut crust and a rich layer of Ferrero Rocher-style ganache. This Ferrero Rocher Nutella Cheesecake is a confectionery miracle.
Snag a few of those candy bars collected on Halloween and whip up one magical treat. These Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownies are a dessert worth drooling over. Fudgey brownies + a rich Butterfinger-flavored cheesecake swirl + a creamy peanut butter drizzle = a dessert lover’s dream come true.
This fluffy cheesecake has all the traditional rich and creamy texture you love. We’ve upped the yum factor by giving it an actual cinnamon bun crust and swirling in copious amounts of cinnamon bun swirl. Topped with a thick glaze, this Cinnamon Bun Cheesecake will take you to a whole new level of enjoyment with breakfast flavor for dessert.
Don’t wait until after dinner to have you dessert. With these Blueberry Cheesecake Snack Bites, you can have your cake for breakfast or as an afternoon indulgence and enjoy every last bite. Ditch the guilt, and grab one of these healthy snack bites when you need something filling that won’t weigh you, or your conscience down.
Creamy, dreamy, and moderately healthy– this Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Milkshake is everything the name implies. Whether it’s breakfast, snack time or even a light lunch this shake is satisfyingly filling and refreshing.
I love cheesecake, and the fruitier it is, the better. When I saw a recipe guaranteeing all that rich flavor, but with the ease of a cookie, I knew it was something I had to try. I had originally spotted this recipe on Pinterest; however, it took me almost a year to get around to actually making them. When I smelled them baking, I had a moment where I actually began to drool. Just a tiny bit. When I took that first bite, I could have, quite literally, kicked myself for waiting so long to give these a try. Since then, over the past year, I’ve been taking them to events and get-together’s (they’re unbelievably easy and taste spectacular), and so many friends have asked for this recipe that I just couldn’t wait another minute to share!
Blueberry Cheesecake And White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 boxes of Jiffy blueberry muffin mix
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, optional
- Beat together cream cheese, butter, and brown sugar until smooth. Add in eggs, one at a time, beating until fully incorporated.
- Combine the butter mixture with the muffin mix, mixing until evenly combined.
- If using the white chocolate chips, using a spatula, fold them in now.
- Chill dough in the fridge for at least 2 hours (this prevents the batter from spreading out too much during baking).
- Form into tbsp sized balls and spread about two inches apart on a lightly greased cookies sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 13-15 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool for a minute or two on the cookie sheet then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.