Crusty balls of pizza dough, filled with melted mozzarella cheese and sliced pepperoni– this Pepperoni Pizza Pull Apart Bread is my new definition of happiness. Indulge yourself and treat your guests with this fun Game Day appetizer.
An all in one meal, this Pizza Pasta Salad blends all the flavors of our beloved supreme style pizza pie into a relatively simple pasta dish. It’s a perfect meal for busy nights that, while easy to throw together, is loaded with flavor.
A Southwestern style, meat laden pizza- this roadhouse pizza has a nice little kick. It’s perfect for supreme pizza lovers, and a really filling meal.
Who would’ve though you could’ve combined cheese & more cheese into one epic lunch? Pizzadillas take cheesy quesadillas and give them a pepperoni pizza perfect make-over for a fun, easy meal the whole family will enjoy.
Hand tossed pizza crust smoothed over with a base of creamy Alfredo sauce, studded with creole seasoned shrimp, sautéed onions, and garlic, then topped off with generous handfuls of melted Colby Jack and Provolone cheeses, and finally sprinkled with crispy, crumbled pieces of bacon. How’s that for a gourmet pizza dinner? This garlic shrimp alfredo pizza delivers on all fronts, for any occasion.
Little Caesar’s $5 hot and ready pizzas have saved my butt at dinner time on more than one occasion. Still I think it’s safe to say that they’re crazy bread is pretty much always the star of their show.
Soft and slightly chewy, brushed with garlic butter and sprinkled with a heavy-handed amount of Parmesan cheese. They’re pretty much the best version of a bread stick. Arguably, ever.
I’ve never been good at the whole delayed gratification thing, and even though the closest Little Caesar’s to us is only about 10 miles away, when a craving hits that’s just too far. And that’s one of the reasons I love this make-at-home copycat version so much.
Craving satisfied 🙂
For big and little people alike.
Copy Cat Little Caesar’s Crazy Bread
1 can of refrigerated pizza dough, or one batch of Easy Homemade Pizza Dough
2 tbsp butter, melted
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/8-1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Roll out your pizza dough onto a clean surface, into a roughly rectangular shape (doesn’t have to be perfect or exact).
2. Cut dough in half lengthwise, and then cut 8 strips vertically (making 16 small bread sticks). Place each strip onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 450 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
3. While the bread sticks are baking, melt the butter and stir in the garlic salt. Remove the cooked bread sticks from the oven and brush on the garlic butter mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.
recipe adapted from Six Sister’s Stuff
A delicious dinner the kids will love and that will call to the kid in all of us is this big mac pizza recipe. It’s fun and it’s easy, and it brings all the flavors of your favorite fast food burger to the table served on a crisp pizza crust.
Wanna add some ‘wow’ into your family’s next pizza night? Our Big Mac Pizza is sure to do the trick.
The sons could not gt over the fact that it tasted just. like. the sandwich. It’s pretty epic. The whole concept combines two of their most favorite things: fast food & pizza.
And Mom’s actually letting them have both? IN THE SAME NIGHT??
They were on cloud 9, and I’m pretty sure if they’d floated any higher they would’ve floated away.
You don’t have to go super fancy just to change things up a bit. This big mac pizza is a fun twist, but it’s still family friendly, and easy to assemble.
And I’ll let you in on a little secret I discovered during the making of this dish. You wanna get the kids in the kitchen fast?
Want them to actually want to help you fix dinner? WITHOUT complaining?
Put the words ‘big mac’ in the name of whatever you’re having. Problem solved 🙂
If you’ve tried this BIG MAC PIZZA, or any other recipe on the site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
Big Mac Pizza
- pizza dough homemade, store-bought, or pre made will all work
- Olive oil if you’re using fresh dough
- Thousand Island salad dressing
- 6-8 slices of yellow American cheese
- 1/2 – 3/4 lb. ground beef
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- grape tomatoes thinly sliced (optional)
- In a medium sized skillet, brown the ground beef. Season the meat with salt and pepper, to taste. Drain the cooked beef and set aside.
- For pizza dough, lightly grease a pizza pan or large cookie sheet. Pat or roll the dough out into pan and lightly drizzle some olive oil over the top of the crust and then bake the crust for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Top the pizza crust with Thousand Island salad dressing and just like you would with sauce, use a lade or the back of a spoon to evenly spread the dressing out over the crust all the way up to the crusts edges. Top the spread dressing with the American cheese slices, and don’t worry if they don’t completely cover the entire pizza. Top the cheese with the ground beef. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese evenly over top of the beef.
- Bake the pizza at 450 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and allow the pizza to cool slightly, about 2-3 minutes, before cutting it into slices.
- To serve, top the cooled pizza with shredded lettuce, tomato and additional Thousand Island, if desired. Enjoy!
I think it’s safe to say that we all look forward to pizza night every other Friday. Some nights, it means placing an order on the computer and having it delivered about 45 minutes later.
Other nights, it means Mom thawing out the pizza dough the night before and getting busy with a variety of toppings.
It could be your traditional pepperoni, or even as funky as Mac & Cheese pizza. We love pizza. Period. But then, naturally, you’ve got those ‘oops’ moments.
You know the ‘pizza night’s come up again, and even though you told yourself multiple times, posted sticky notes, and tied a ribbon around your finger, you still forgot to thaw the dough out’ moments.
And it’s 30 minutes until you told everyone to be at the table. See, an ‘oops’ moment.
Luckily for me, one of my guys favorite pizza flavor combos will forever be meatlover’s.
Lunch, dinner, appetizer- either one and these scrumptious Pizza Pinwheels fit the bill perfectly. A healthy way to get some extra veggies into your family’s daily diet, nobody’s going to complain when you serve them something this pretty and this good.
For those of you who don’t know the hubs, which is probably most of you, let me tell you about his love of all things neat and orderly.
To put it bluntly, he can’t function in any other sort of environment.
He knows where everything goes, and if one thing is out of place it’s going to systematically drive him crazy.
Most of the time this doesn’t bother me since he’ll be the first one to start cleaning or come behind me as I’m cooking and wash the dishes as I go. Even when I get annoyed, I can’t help but appreciate this side of him because he totally balances me out.
For example, just last week the hubs went on a two day long streak where he decided that we would pull everything out of every nook and cranny in the house and clean it and organize it.
At first I was frustrated since this had clearly not been on my honey-do list for the weekend, but by the end of it I was thankful. Everything was thoroughly cleansed, we’d swapped out spring/summer wardrobes for fall/winter.
The freezers had been defrosted and updated inventories made of what was where and when it expired. Instead of dreading taking on these tasks myself and getting them done piece meal, we both felt like we’d accomplished something, we both had help, and we rewarded ourselves the next day by mindlessly relaxing & binge watching a new TV show on Netflix with all the sons.
And that had been on my list.
So that was the good. The bad? I had several things in the freezer that needed using in the very near future.
Several of those things were multiple pounds of pizza dough. So guess what? We had pizza for dinner two nights in a row last week.
The sons thought I’d gone and lost my mind. They were thrilled. This was what was on the menu with two pounds of said dough. Several of our favorite flavors and ingredients, coming together to star in one perfect pizza.
While I can flourish in clutter, the hubs can’t. The happy medium? We keep each other in sync and have many things to show for it. Not the least of which are some damn delicious dinners!
This garlic ranch chicken pizza recipe is a doozie. If you love pizza, bacon, chicken, and ranch dressing then you are going to love this.
If you’ve tried these GARLIC RANCH CHICKEN PIZZA, or any other recipe on the site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
Garlic Ranch Chicken Pizza
- Dough for 1 large pizza
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly sliced and diced
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup chicken cooked and shredded or diced
- 2 to matoes thinly sliced
For The Garlic Ranch Sauce
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon chopped dried chives
- 1/8 teaspoon dill
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley
- dash of onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl combine all the ingredients to make the garlic-ranch sauce.
- Spread the sauce evenly over the pizza crust, leaving a 1/2 inch of ‘crust’ all the way around.
- Sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese over top the sauce, then evenly spread the chicken, bacon, onion and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 9-12 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.