Every party and barbecue has one thing in common, a good dip as the star of the show. This Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dip is destined to be the hit of your next get-together. A creamy, ranch seasoned base is laced with tangy sharp cheddar and crisp, savory bits of bacon.
It’s simple, easy, and the dip to end all dips.
Layers of pasta, a blend of melted cheeses, and chunks of rotisserie chicken tossed with ranch seasoning and buffalo sauce make up this Cheesy Buffalo Ranch Chicken Lasagna. It’s a rich, cheesy meal made to feed a crowd, whether it’s a hearty family dinner or the star of the next neighborhood potluck.
Lasagna is an old favorite in my Italian husband’s family. Luckily, he’s used to, and gracious about, me putting new school spins on his traditional favorites. He didn’t even bat an eye when I served him this buffalo chicken version for the first time. He sure did tuck in for seconds though!
A lightened up chicken salad featuring the perfect trio of chicken, bacon, and ranch is stuffed into juicy, vine-ripened tomatoes. It’s perfect for a filling lunch or even a light dinner, light on carbs but still totally satisfying and bursting with fresh flavors.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RealFlavorRealFast #CollectiveBias
Quesadillas are always a great idea for a quick meal, even on the busiest of nights. Stuffed full with shredded pork, diced green chiles, avocado, sweet corn, and a blend of Mexican cheeses– these Sweet & Smoky Pork Quesadillas with Spicy Ranch Dressing are a gourmet meal made on a budget, in under 30 minutes.
A new spin on the classic Southern fritter, we’ve used butternut squash and added in shreds of sharp cheddar with crisp pieces of crumbled bacon. Fried to golden brown perfection and served with a drizzle of ranch crema– these Bacon Cheddar Butternut Squash Fritters & Ranch Crema will melt hearts, just like they melt in your mouth.
Paninis are the contemporary grilled cheese. They’re the adult name for one of our favorite child hood comfort foods, and the combinations are often as modern and forward thinking as we are at this point in adulthood. Embrace the best of both worlds with these Chipotle Chicken Bacon Ranch Paninis. Crisp bacon, strips of grilled chicken, sliced tomatoes, and a spread of ranch dressing are sandwiched between two cirsp layers of grilled sourdough bread and secured between layers of chipotle seasoned cheddar cheese.
A perfect summer salad, this Ranch Pasta Salad is chock full of fresh vegetables. It’s a fan favorite at any barbecue or neighborhood gathering, and it doubles as a hearty warm-weather lunch or a light vegetarian supper.
If you are looking for a quick and yummy snack to share with a crowd, then this recipe is perfect for you! It’s perfect for parties or potlucks. I mean, come on, its got bacon, Cheddar cheese, a ton of butter and it’s incredibly easy to make. What’s not to love?! Seriously, this stuff will not be daintily, or prettily, or even politely pulled apart. It will be torn apart and devoured. Hence why so many people have called it ‘crack’ bread. One bite is one too many, and one more is never enough. There’s no better flavor combination on earth than cheddar, bacon, and ranch. Now, I give you this most popular of flavors, in a perfectly pull-able package! Let’s just pretend I gift-wrapped it and put a bow on it too. Ya know, for added effect and all. You’re welcome. Enjoy the rest of your life.
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pull-Apart Bread
recipe adapted from Dude Foods
1 round loaf Sourdough bread, unsliced
3/4 cup butter, melted
2 Tbsp. ranch dressing mix, dry, do not prepare
1/4 tsp garlic powder
5 strips bacon, cooked and finely chopped
1/2 to 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, you may need more depending on how cheesy you want it
1. Preheat your oven to 350°.
2. Grab a bread knife and slice from side to side in both directions, leaving about an inch of space between each slice. Make sure that you don’t cut all the way through the bottom of your bread.
3. Stuff the cheese and diced bacon pieces between all the cuts in the bread.
4. Melt the butter, combine it with the ranch dressing mix and garlic powder. Drizzle it over your bread.
5. Wrap the loaf of bread in aluminum foil and cook for 20 minutes or until all your cheese is melted.
Then, once your bread is out of the oven just do as the name suggests and pull it apart and eat it! Enjoy!
There’s just something about ranch dressing and Mexican spices/flavors, that spells perfection in our house. I love an easy alternative to our beloved, more traditional, heavy ‘lasagna’. This recipe offers all the flavors of regular enchiladas, but with less prep work and an easier clean up. It makes a perfect meal for a summer evening when I’d rather spend more time playing with the boys, or enjoying some pool time. It’s summer, so allow this meal to help you kick back and relax while your crockpot and oven do (almost) all of the work for you.
Ranch Chicken Enchilada ‘Lasagna’
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 4 flour tortillas (burrito size)
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- cilantro or parsley to garnish, if desired
- Place chicken in the crockpot and sprinkle seasoning mixes over top. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks and stir to evenly distribute juices and seasonings.
- In the bottom of a 9×13 baking pan, cover the bottom with two tortillas. Spread half of shredded chicken on tortillas, then 1/2 cup ranchdressing drizzled, and top with 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Repeat layers once more.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and lasagna is heated through.
- Serve with additional ranch dressing as desired.
A simple pork chop is marinaded in ranch dressing, coated in a thick Italian bread crumb topping, and baked to crispy perfection. These Crispy, Baked Italian Ranch Pork Chops are a tasty new way to make an easy, family favorite pork chop supper.