Dijon mustard salmon is a delicious baked salmon recipe that gives you an elegant meal quick enough to serve on any weeknight. This scrumptious fish has only a few ingredients but loads of flavor. Make this dijon mustard salmon tonight for a dinner you can enjoy and feel great about eating.
Canned green beans often get a bad rap as bland or boring. Keep them stocked in you pantry, and you can easily doctor them up to turn them into a 5 star side dish like these garlic Parmesan canned green beans.
Our creamy garlic Parmesan pasta is a quick 20 minute meal. It’s fast fix, it’s super creamy, and it’s just flat out delicious. It’s a simple pasta dish perfect for lunch or dinner. Put this on your dinner menu now!
Garlic Parmesan smashed sweet potatoes are a delicious, versatile way to serve sweet potatoes. This cheesy smashed sweet potato recipe turns these spuds into a yummy appetizer or side dish that’s sure to please.
This strawberry and goat cheese bruschetta makes elegant summer entertaining effortless. Sweet strawberries, tomatoes, and basil compliment the earthy goat cheese. The tart fruity flavor of balsamic vinegar and olive oil blend the tastes together for a delightful dish perfect for entertaining.
Rustic Pan Seared Chicken Thighs with Garlic Gravy are the solution to all your ho hum chicken and gravy problems. Perfectly seasoned, seared chicken thighs are simmered in a rich, garlic & thyme infused gravy. It’s a dinner dream come true, especially since it’s easy enough for any level of home cook to accomplish.
Craving a crisp snack like chips? Skip the store-bought potato version, and opt for these flavorful, healthier, baked Crispy Garlic Parmesan Squash Chips instead. You won’t be disappointed, and I promise you they’ll satisfy any crunch craving.
A crispy treat with a briny, sweet surprise hidden inside- these Fried Olives with Garlic Aioli are the perfect finger food for your next gathering.
Shell-shaped pasta is tossed in a creamy white garlic cheese sauce for an amazing experience. The best part? This Creamy Garlic Shells Pasta recipe doesn’t require any kind of packet and is ready in less than 15 minutes.
I know I’ve mentioned my families’ love, er
obsession, with cheese before.
By the way, is there a support group for that? ‘CA’. Cheese-aholics Anonymous, or something along those lines?
I’ve also touched on our love of grilled cheese, a holdover from childhood on my part.
Let me introduce you to this gem. White Pizza Grilled Cheese!
Cheese lovers, UNITE (behind this recipe)!
This is the recipe for you. Don’t hesitate, don’t think, and don’t over-analyze this delicacy.
Find time. Make this.
Your family, and especially your cheese-prone taste buds, will thank you profusely for this white pizza grilled cheese recipe.
White Pizza Grilled Cheese
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp dried
- 2 tsp chopped fresh oregano or 1/2 tsp dried
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 8 oz mozzarella thinly sliced
- 8 slices white or wheat bread
- butter softened
- In a small bowl, mix together the ricotta, olive oil, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, and black pepper. Refrigerate for at least an hour (or up to 24 hours) to allow the flavors to develop.
- Lay down the bread slices and, using a butter knife, spread the ricotta mixture evenly on each piece. The ricotta mixture should coat the insides of both pieces of bread.
- Lay the mozzarella slices evenly on every other piece of bread (one side of each sandwich). Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and close the sandwiches by place both cheesy insides together.
- Butter both sides of the ‘outside’ of the sandwich generously.
- In a large frying pan over medium-low heat, cook the sandwiches, flipping often, until they’re golden-brown on the outside and the cheese is melted inside, about 10 minutes.