Holiday Nutella haystack cookies make the perfect sweet and slightly salty cookie this season. You don’t have to fuss with the oven in order to enjoy these festive no bake cookies.
This silky sweet Nutella cheesecake is sandwiched in between a crispy, crunchy hazelnut crust and a rich layer of Ferrero Rocher-style ganache. This Ferrero Rocher Nutella Cheesecake is a confectionery miracle.
Ice cream is always a cold & creamy treat, but when it tastes like chocolate hazelnut spread it’s a truly magical thing. Four ingredients are all you need to whip up a batch of this easy, dreamy no churn nutella ice cream.
Nutella, a dangerous friend indeed. Sometimes, though, sometimes … you just gotta give in to temptation. For better or for worse.
These are so simple, they’re simply amazing! Prepare for them to disappear right before your eyes. Serve them immediately or (if you have will power) store them in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. While they’re to die for all by themselves, they go great with milk or coffee.
1 tube of crescent rolls
chocolate syrup, for drizzling (optional)
powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Unroll the crescents and spread each triangle with a
huge healthy amount of Nutella.
3. Starting withe the wide ends, roll each triangle into crescent rolls. Place filled, rolled crescents on your parchment line baking sheet. Make sure to leave room for expansion as they bake.
4. Bake 10-12 minutes. Let crescents cool completely after baking.
5. If desired, before
devouring serving, lightly dust crescents with powdered sugar and then drizzle with chocolate syrup.
6. Serve with milk or coffee and enjoy!
Nom Nom Nom