Guinness bacon Irish cheddar cheeseburgers are the perfect burger for St. Patrick’s Day celebration. Infusing the burger patties with Guinness and topping them with slightly sweet Irish cheddar and salty, smoky bacon make these burgers next level good.
Classic American comfort food meets an old Chinese favorite in our Cheeseburger Fried Rice recipe. It’s quick, easy, comfort food the whole family can enjoy, and without all the grease.
Quick and easy dinner are something we’re always on the look out for. Look no further than this yummy Cheeseburger Gnocchi Skillet Dinner, comfort food that’s a creamy, dumpling filled spin on an old fav.
A quick & easy dinner idea, this Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is a family favorite meal that’s full of flavors everyone will love, even your pickiest of eaters.
Need a quick & easy, one dish dinner? Grandma’s Easy Cheeseburger Pie is just the thing. Each bite is like biting into the juicy burger you’re craving, without any of the work involved in fixin’ the real deal.
Are you on the lookout for an easier take and go lunch idea, but tired of the traditional brown bag options? This Cheeseburger Mason Jar Salad is hearty, healthier, and let’s face it tastier than many alternatives. Stacked full of fresh ingredients it delivers 100% on the flavor you’re craving, minus all the grease, carbs, and calories.
Love cheeseburgers? Love quesadillas? Then you’re going to love their beautiful, yummy union in this quick and easy recipe. That juicy, cheesy burger you’ve been craving is now sandwiched in between two layers of crisp, golden tortillas. Cheeseburger Quesadillas are delectable, dip-able hybrid you’re going to want again and again.
Looking for a recipe to feed a crowd? One that’s equally hearty and frugal to boot? Cheeseburger Stuffed French Bread sandwiches are the perfect thing. To give a fun new twist to an old classic party staple, we’ve deconstructed and reassembled the bacon cheeseburger. I never thought a cheeseburger could really be improved upon using traditional toppings and ingredients, but one bite of this will blow anyone away.
You guys are probably looking at these thinking, how did she dream up the combination of putting bacon cheeseburgers and egg rolls together? Well, its simple really.
Egg rolls are good. Bacon cheeseburgers are good. Together they’d have to be double good, right!?
Even better? Because these are baked, not fried, in moderation you can enjoy them without all the guilt one may, or may not, associate with enjoying one or more of their fried friends. While these egg rolls may seem more like a snack, they are so hearty they make a wonderful dinner as well.
They were so incredibly good, they tasted just like the real thing, without all the traditional fat and calories. They are so simple to prepare as well, let the kids help and earn their keep. I mean…spend valuable time bonding with you in the kitchen!
This American version of the classic Chinese egg roll is a perfect quick & easy recipe for a busy weeknight, or an awesome party or game day appetizer. Get everyone excited for your event with a batch of these baked bacon cheeseburger egg rolls!
Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 4 slices of bacon chopped
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1 /2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 20 egg roll wrappers mine were 5″x5″
- cooking spray or olive oil
- In a large pan, brown ground beef, bacon and onion until cooked. Drain any grease.
- Add ketchup, barbecue sauce, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Lay each egg roll wrapper out with a corner pointing towards you. Place 1 1/2 tablespoons of cheese and 1 1/2 tablespoons beef filling in the center of each wrapper. Fold in the sides and roll the wrapper tightly. Use a dab of water to secure the tip of the wrapper. (If you don’t know how to roll an egg roll it usually shows on the package).m Place the wrapped egg rolls on a baking sheet.
- Lightly spray the outsides of the egg rolls with cooking spray OR brush on a light coating of olive oil.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with ketchup & mustard.
recipe adapted from Spend With Pennies
I’m definitely a foodie at heart. I come from a long ling of women who love good food, and I’m pretty sure I’ve done my job of instilling that same feeling in my boys.
While normal sized food is always great, there’s just something about food in miniature that I just can’t help but adore. It’s just so cute and fun.
Not to mention, with four growing boys, two growing teenage boys who inhale food like vacuums, it’s often a whole lot less messy. With those things combined, sliders are a huge hit with this mom.
Still, it was a wee bit time consuming to have to shape each petite patty by hand. Then I stumbled on this genius kitchen life-hack, and BAM! Mind.Blown. This easy cheeseburger sliders recipe, literally, is for making the world’s easiest sliders ever. Ever.
If you’ve tried this EASY CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS recipe, or any other recipe on my site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
Easy Cheeseburger Sliders
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground sirloin
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pkg sweet dinner rolls
- 6 slices cheddar or American cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl, combine beef, bread crumbs, onion, and salt. Gently press mixture into a 9-by-13-inch pan so that it makes one large patty of even thickness. Use the tines of a fork to poke holes throughout the meat.
- Bake for 30 minutes. As it bakes, the meat will shrink away from the sides and liquid will accumulate around the edges of pan.When fully cooked, remove the pan from oven (keep oven turned on) and carefully drain off the liquid.
- Top the meat with an even layer of sliced cheese; return pan to oven for about 2 minutes or until the cheese melts. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Cut into 2-inch squares (or the size of the buns used), making 12 mini- hamburgers. Serve with dill pickle slices and ketchup.