Copy cat Panera Bread kitchen sink cookies are a deliciously firm but chewy cookie loaded with salty sweet goodness. This kitchen sink cookie recipe yields cookies that taste exactly like the Panera kitchen sink cookies. Serve them to your friends and family and watch them disappear in a second!
I don’t like to bring the heat in my house in the Summer, in any recipe- dessert included. This sweet pineapple pretzel fluff salad is a delicious chilled dessert that’s easy to beat the heat with. Studded with chunks of sweet pineapple & salted pretzels, it combines the best of both worlds in a creamy fluffed treat.
This post and recipe were created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always the opinions are 100% my own.
Who doesn’t remember eating these as a kid? They were always a huge treat for us. You could open the bag and just smell the mustardy, oniony addictive-ness. We’ve always got some sort of your basic pretzel on hand in the pantry. As a splurge purchase, I will occasionally buy a bag of our favorite seasoned pretzels. We are total total pretzel freaks, so I was delighted to find and try this recipe. I knew the sons & I had to give it a go ASAP. They were so excited about them, they insisted on taking over and doing it themselves.
The result? These taste EXACTLY like the ones you know and love. And they’re perfect! Whip up your own from scratch batch whenever you get a craving. You will not be able to stop snackin’ on these lip-smacking hard pretzel bites.
Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Bites
recipe adapted from Table For Two
12-16 oz. sourdough hard pretzels (the pounder)
⅔ cup vegetable oil
4 tbsp. honey
3 tbsp. yellow mustard
2 tsp. onion powder
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking sheet with silicone baking mats or parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, honey, yellow mustard, and onion powder.
3. Smash the sourdough hard pretzels against your counter-top into bite-size pieces.
4. Pour the pretzels into the mixture and toss well to coat every piece.
5. Pour the pretzels onto the baking sheet and spread them out in an even layer.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, tossing/turning the pieces halfway through baking.
7. Remove from oven, let cool, then store in an airtight container.