A quick and easy dessert, these Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars showcase a classic combo in a fun new way.
An ice cream like layer of fresh strawberries and cream is sandwiched between a crisp sugar cookie crust and crumbled cookie topping in these yummy Strawberry Crunch Bars. They’re a perfect dessert and a welcome addition to any brunch spread.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch is one of our favorite cereals. I even remember how cool it was when I was a kid and they came in bar form for breakfast or snacks on the go. One weekday morning after pouring everyone’s bowls, I had an epiphany. Why not make my own cereal bars?! I couldn’t believe I hadn’t thought of it before. The boys LOVED these. This recipe alone probably won me the coveted ‘Mom of the Year’ award. Include them in lunches for an extra special treat, but be careful because you just might start a cafeteria riot as all the kids vie for a taste.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal Bars
- 4 1/2 cups cinnamon toast crunch cereal
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Spray a 9×13 or 9×9 pan with cooking spray.
- In a large pot melt better over low heat. Add marshmallows and cook over medium-low heat until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Once marshmallows are melted, remove pot from heat and add cereal to the pot, stirring to coat.
- Press into the prepared pan and let cool completely. When set, cut into bars and serve.