A complete meal baked on a single pan, this dinner takes the traditional ‘meat & potatoes’ pairing to a whole new level. This Ranch Pork Chop & Potato Sheet Pan Supper is seasoned to perfection with a delicious blend of your favorite Ranch flavors mixed with a little smoky spice.
Chicken isn’t the only thing that pairs beautifully with a savory Marsala wine sauce. In this rendition, pork chops are the star of the show. This dish may sound fancy, but Pork Marsala with Mushrooms & Shallots is easy enough for any cook, and a sure-fire gourmet meal.
These pork chops will melt in your mouth. They are so good and easy to prepare and assemble. They are first sauteed in butter, then baked, before being served smothered in a creamy mushroom gravy. Doesn’t that sound fantastic? My mouth’s already watering just typing up the recipe. These pan seared chops come out tender and juicy. Mmm, pork chops and gravy… it certainly doesn’t get much more southern than that. Wherever you’re from, this dish is guaranteed to ‘south’ your mouth. Serve them with some creamy mashed potatoes so you can be sure to savor every single drop of gravy, too!
Herbed Pork Chops
in a buttery, garlic, & mushroom gravy
recipe adapted from A Mom’s Take
3-4 thick cut pork chops, or 6-8 thin cut, boneless pork chops
½ stick butter
3 tsp minced garlic
¼ cup all purpose flour, or cornstarch
¼ cup milk
1 cup mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
1 tbsp oregano
1 tbsp thyme
salt & pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large skillet over medium high heat combine butter, garlic, mushrooms, salt, pepper, oregano and thyme.
2. Once butter has melted, add your pork chops and seer on each side for 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
3. Once both sides of the pork chops are a golden brown place in oven and bake for 35 minutes or until centers are no longer pink. *Time may need to be adjusted depending on the thickness of your pork chops.
4. Remove skillet from oven and remove your pork chops and sit them aside to rest.
5. Whisk flour and milk into your pan with the remaining liquids after removing the pork chops. Whisk until all lumps are removed. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
6. Serve over the top of pork chops.
A simple pork chop is marinaded in ranch dressing, coated in a thick Italian bread crumb topping, and baked to crispy perfection. These Crispy, Baked Italian Ranch Pork Chops are a tasty new way to make an easy, family favorite pork chop supper.