Creamy chicken gnocchi soup is the easiest cozy soup you can make. Just as easy to customize as it is to make, this soup recipe is the perfect soup for when you’re short on time or trying to put together a meal using what you’ve got on hand. Make some of this delicious soup the next time you find yourself short on time but wanting a cozy, comforting meal your whole family will love.
This pepperoni pizza baked gnocchi puts all the delicious flavors from your favorite pepperoni pizza into a cozy gnocchi bake. This baked gnocchi recipe is hearty comforting favorite that your whole family will love. It’s the perfect dinner to feed a crowd on the busiest of nights.
Quick and easy dinner are something we’re always on the look out for. Look no further than this yummy Cheeseburger Gnocchi Skillet Dinner, comfort food that’s a creamy, dumpling filled spin on an old fav.
Gnocchi is even better than pasta, and takes on flavors just as well. Paired with shrimp in a garlic butter sauce, with a teensy bit of cream? You’ve got this Gnocchi Shrimp Scampi that’s a to-die for dinner, even on a budget.
A quick & easy dish, this Italian-style Chicken & Tomato Pesto Gnocchi is a simple supper that’s full of flavor. It can be planned ahead of time, but is easy enough to whip up on a whim. While this recipe makes enough for an average family dinner, it can easily be doubled to feed a larger crowd.
The flavors of your favorite sub sandwich are stirred into a simple skillet meal and studded with fluffy potato gnocchi and creamy cheeses. This Philly Cheesesteak Gnocchi Bake is sure to be a new dinner menu must-have.
Easy. Peasy. And, yes, cheesy. (Sorry, had to go there. The rhyme was just too tempting.) This 3 Cheese Gnocchi Mac & Cheese is straight-up comfort food at it’s best.
This is comfort food at it’s finest. It’s where it’s at and what it’s all about. Little pillows of happiness (gnocchi) are smothered in a delicious tomato based ‘sauce’ with bacon and topped with mozzarella cheese that’s baked to golden-brown perfection. And, let’s be honest, what doesn’t taste better with bacon? Mmm, bacon.
Comfort food for those who need comforting. Even if you’re not in need of copious amounts of comforting, it’s ok to splurge once in a while. Caloricaly speaking, of course.
Baked Gnocchi with bacon, tomato, and mozzarella
recipe adapted from Simply Delicious
1 16 oz pkg of gnocchi
8 slices of bacon, chopped
2 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes
1 tbsp tomato paste
2 roma tomatoes; fleshy parts diced
1 tsp sugar
2-3 tbsp sour cream
2-3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°c.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil, and in the meantime, make the sauce.
3. In a large, hot frying pan, fry the bacon until starting to crisp with most of the fat rendered.
4. Pour off most of the fat then add the garlic and smoked paprika and fry for 30 seconds.
5. Add all of the tomatoes and the sugar and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the cream, parsley and seasoning.
7. Cook the gnocchi in the salted water until it starts floating to the top. Remove with a slotted spoon and add to the sauce.
8. Transfer the gnocchi and sauce to an oven-proof dish and top with the sliced mozzarella.
9. Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes until the mozzarella is melted and golden.
10. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.