This post is sponsored in conjunction with #BrunchWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the #Brunchweek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
Light & airy, these traditional French-style crepes are filled with a sweet cinnamon cereal flecked cream cheese spread. Rolled up, sprinkled with powdered sugar and topped with whipped cream & cereal pieces- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Filled French Crepes are a gourmet dish, on a dime store budget.
My favorite breakfast cereal growing up was Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and to this day- I still love it. A bowl, some cold milk, and my favorite cereal equals a great start to any day. Sometimes though, I want those some familiar flavors, but in a slightly different form. Combining them with crepes turned out to be a genius idea, that made for a heavenly breakfast the whole family wants again and again.
Calling all cinnamon lovers– this Cinnamon Toast Crunch White Chocolate Popcorn has everything your heart desires. A little bit breakfast, a little bit dessert, it’s the perfect snack mix to sate your sweet tooth.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch is one of our favorite cereals. I even remember how cool it was when I was a kid and they came in bar form for breakfast or snacks on the go. One weekday morning after pouring everyone’s bowls, I had an epiphany. Why not make my own cereal bars?! I couldn’t believe I hadn’t thought of it before. The boys LOVED these. This recipe alone probably won me the coveted ‘Mom of the Year’ award. Include them in lunches for an extra special treat, but be careful because you just might start a cafeteria riot as all the kids vie for a taste.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal Bars
- 4 1/2 cups cinnamon toast crunch cereal
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Spray a 9×13 or 9×9 pan with cooking spray.
- In a large pot melt better over low heat. Add marshmallows and cook over medium-low heat until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Once marshmallows are melted, remove pot from heat and add cereal to the pot, stirring to coat.
- Press into the prepared pan and let cool completely. When set, cut into bars and serve.