A fresh take on taco pasta, this cheesy ground beef enchilada tortellini is a quick weeknight dinner everyone will love. This winning dinner combines classic enchilada flavors and pillows of cheese tortellini for a quick recipe you will want to make over and over again.
A rich and creamy casserole, this Chicken Verde Pepper Jack Mac & Cheese is cheesy Tex Mex heaven. It delivers the same flavors you love in chicken verde enchiladas but with only 6 ingredients, and half the work- making it a must-have family favorite, 30 minute meal.
There’s just something about ranch dressing and Mexican spices/flavors, that spells perfection in our house. I love an easy alternative to our beloved, more traditional, heavy ‘lasagna’. This recipe offers all the flavors of regular enchiladas, but with less prep work and an easier clean up. It makes a perfect meal for a summer evening when I’d rather spend more time playing with the boys, or enjoying some pool time. It’s summer, so allow this meal to help you kick back and relax while your crockpot and oven do (almost) all of the work for you.
Ranch Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 4 flour tortillas burrito size
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- cilantro or parsley to garnish if desired
- Place chicken in the crockpot and sprinkle seasoning mixes over top. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks and stir to evenly distribute juices and seasonings.
- In the bottom of a 9×13 baking pan, cover the bottom with two tortillas. Spread half of shredded chicken on tortillas, then 1/2 cup ranch dressing drizzled, and top with 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Repeat layers once more.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and lasagna is heated through.
- Serve with additional ranch dressing as desired.