Healthier strawberry oat bars allow you to enjoy delicious breakfast bars with less guilt. Bursting with strawberries, these chewy oatmeal bars are a sweet way to start or end the day.
Healthy banana oat bread makes a delicious breakfast or snack. Serve this delicious banana bread breakfast up with a nice hot cup of coffee or an ice cold glass of milk for the best start to your day. Bake it once and enjoy it all week long.
Oatmeal doesn’t have to come out of a store bought packet. Infuse more flavor into your morning meal, and spend only 5 minutes before bed time fixing it. Set it in the fridge, forget it, and in the morning start your day with a healthy bowl of this Strawberries & Cream Overnight Oatmeal.
Looking for something more filling than a cold bowl of cereal, or heartier than frozen pastries for busy breakfasts? These Instant Pot Quick Oats with Apples, Walnuts, & Honey are a healthy, easily customizable way to start the day and make everyone happy, and in 5 minutes no less.
This post is sponsored in conjunction with AppleWeek . I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the AppleWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
My husband grew up in a home where bread was a staple of every meal.
Don’t get me wrong, I like bread, but I can’t do it with every meal.
However, we try to compromise and I try to make sure there’s some sort of loaf or rolls, at least for him, as part of his dinner.
When Money Saving Mom originally posted this recipe, I tried it that very night and it’s been a regular part of the cast of characters for dinner ever since.
I love these because they’re very little work, especially while I’m preparing the rest of the meal, yet they’re incredibly moist and fluffy.
The oatmeal also adds an extra boost of nutrients to fortify my guys.
Besides, nothing beats rolls fresh from your own oven. That I can get behind at any meal!
If you want an easy bread recipe to serve with dinner, then these oatmeal pull apart rolls fit the bill perfectly!
Oatmeal Pull Apart Rolls
- 2 ¼ cups hot water
- 3 Tablespoons butter cubed
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 ½ cups quick oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 packages instant active yeast 1 ½ Tablespoons
- Melted butter for tops of baked rolls
- Combine the hot water, honey, butter, brown sugar and salt in one bowl.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine together the yeast, oats, whole wheat flour, and about one cup of white flour.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry, and mix for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the additional white flour until the dough forms a ball.
- Knead, by hand or in the mixer using a dough hook, for 5-7 minutes.
- Let the dough rise for about an hour.
- Roll into 24 balls (if dough is too sticky, flour your hands and/or add extra flour as needed) and place in a greased 9″x13″ pan. Let rise another 30-45 minutes.
- Bake 350 degrees for 18-22 minutes, or until golden brown (cover with foil if necessary the last few minutes to prevent over-browning).
- Brush tops of warm rolls with melted butter immediately. Serve warm with butter.