A creamy refreshing dessert, this vintage No Bake Lemonade Pie is quick, easy, and a real crowd pleaser. Serve your family & friends a slice of Summer on a plate.
This post and recipe was created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.
There’s something about Summer, when the heat rolls in and having an ice cold drink in your hand.
Hot & cold, they’re synonymous.
And boy, nothing quite beats it like an ice cold drink in your hand, some Summer sippin’, even when the sweat’s pouring off you.
Hopefully though, if you’ve planned it well then you can enjoy that refreshing drink under some shade. Ya know, really beat the heat.
Lemonade has traditionally been a standard go to.
Today’s no different. It’s lemonade, or bust.
Sometimes though, I don’t wanna sip my cool lemony beverage.
Sometimes, well, sometimes I just wanna eat it, and savor every single spoonful. Or at least I learned that once I made & fell in love with our No Bake Lemonade Pie.
It’s a pie, but one that was 100 % designed with Summer in mind. Keep cool on a hot evening with a creamy slice of this vintage dessert.
A graham cracker pie crust is filled with a creamy blend of thawed frozen lemonade concentrate, sweetened condensed milk, and fluffy cool whip. It’s a refreshing taste of the season in every bite.
You’ll want to lick your plate clean!
This recipe uses store bought pie crust because that’s what my Grandma and my mother used, so it’s what I’m used to. I mean sure, I could go out of my way and make my own- but frankly this just makes my life a heck of a lot easier.
I’m not ashamed, but you do you- whatever your preference.
Another note, this No Bake Lemonade Pie takes at least 12 hours in the refrigerator to ‘set’. Knowing this, I tend to make it the night before, usually on my way to bed, and just pop it in when I’m done.
Leave it in there until you’re ready to serve. It thaws quickly, especially on a warm day, and nobody wants to be handed a piece of melted pie.
Good news! This recipe makes enough for two 9″ pies. One for you to enjoy, and one for sharing. But if you’re anything like me, your family will act horrified at that suggestion and claim both- greedily gobbling them down.
Don’t forget this week is #SummerDessertWeek. We’ve got another 4 days full of sweet treats and epic desserts headed your way, from myself and a large group of other awesome bloggers. Make sure to keep scrolling after the recipe to enter this event’s amazing giveaway from our top notch sponsors, and for a list of what superb seasonal sweets are coming out of everyone’s kitchens today!
No Bake Lemonade Pie
- 2 9 inch graham cracker crumb pie crust, chilled
- 1 15 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 9 oz container whipped topping, thawed
- whipped cream
- fresh sliced lemon, for garnish
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the condensed milk and the lemonade until evenly incorporated.
- Fold in the whipped topping until the mixture's smooth & creamy.
- Remove the chilled crusts and fill each with half of the lemonade filling. If needed, spread to smooth out. Put the pies in the refrigerator and chill for at least 12 hours, or until ready to serve.
- If desired, pipe dollops of whipped cream around the outer edge of each pie. Top with lemon slices. Serve immediately.
Welcome to the 2nd Annual #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. This sweet week-long event is filled with fun dessert recipes from amazing bloggers and some great giveaways from our generous sponsors! We can’t wait to share all of these summer-themed desserts with y’all and celebrate summertime sweets all week long!
There are 23 wonderful bloggers participating in this year’s event! With over 60 recipes being shared this week we just know that you’re going to find a new summer favorite! Plus, don’t forget that we have 5 (five) great giveaways for you this week too!
Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away one (1) Instant Pot (8 Qt) to one lucky winner!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – One bottle of Adams Best Vanilla Flavor, Adams Best Prize Winning Pound Cake Mix, Adams Extract Twice as Stong Vanilla and Adams Extract Lemon Extract
Prize #3– Red Star Yeast is giving away an Insulated Tote Bag, “I Knead to be Loaved” Apron, “The New Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day” Cookbook, Printed recipe ebook, Yeast (three 3-strips of Platinum), French Rolling Pin, Measuring Spoons, Bench Scraper/ Dough Cutter, Dough Whisk, Oven Mitt and Kitchen Towel
Prize #4 — Susquehanna Glass Co. is giving away one set (4 glasses) of Mermaids Stemless Wine Glasses. (like the Mermaid glasses you’ll see in some of our recipes this week!)
Prize #5 — Lodge Cast Iron is giving away one (1) 12-inch Cast Iron Skillet.
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. No PO Boxes Please. giveaway runs from July 9th until July 15th at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 5 (five) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 5 (five) winners.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #SummerDessertWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Red Star Yeast, Susquehanna Glass Co. and Lodge Cast Iron! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #SummerDessertWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream Recipes:
- No Churn S’mores Ice Cream Ice Cream from Big Bear’s Wife
- Strawberry Mojito Popsicles from The Spiffy Cookie
- Happylicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Parfait from Desserts Required
- S’mores Popsicles from My Sweet Zepol
- Toasted Almond Ice Cream Bars from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- No Churn Banana Pudding Ice Cream from A Blender Mom
Sweet Summertime Cakes:
- Coconut Lime Pound Cake from The Food Hunter’s Guide To Cuisine
- Old Fashioned Cocktail Upside Down Cake from Forking Up
- No Bake Lemonade Pie from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Tart from Eat Move Make
- Strawberry Sour Cream Pound Cake from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Grocery Store Iced Oatmeal Cookies from The Beard and The Baker
- Blueberry Streusel Cinnamon Rolls from Southern From Scratch
- Cream Puffs from For the Love of Food
- Cherry Sweet Rolls from Comfortably Domestic
- Cream Cheese Pastry with Almond Filling from Shockingly Delicious
- S’mores Pizza from Daily Dish Recipes