This Easter bunny butt chocolate cheesecake cheese ball turns a delicious double chocolate cheesecake cheese ball into the cutest sweet treat ever. With a decadently sinful chocolate cheesecake base, this Easter bunny butt cheese ball is as yummy as it is cute.
I adore the bunny butt treat trend. What is cuter and more Easter-y and springtime-y than a fluffy little bunny butt? Nothing! Especially when cute little bunny paws are involved too.
And really, just look at how cute those bunny paws are.
I just couldn’t let this spring go by without making something with a little bunny booty and adorable bunny feet. A dessert cheese ball just seemed like the perfect treat to turn into a bunny butt. The consistency of this dessert cheese ball is so pliable.
This bunny butt is all very simple shapes, making this the perfect food craft to get the kids involved with. Even my youngest likes to help making this because you just roll the cheese ball into 4 smaller balls.
In order to make the main bunny body, I use my hands to roll about two thirds of the cheese ball mixture into a large ball. Two smaller balls flattened into little oval cheese cake pancake shapes make up the feet. Lastly you just make a smaller ball for the tail. And to get the bunny fluff feeling? Roll all the pieces of the chocolate cheesecake cheese ball in food processed Golden Oreo cookies.
Not a fan of Golden Oreos? You could roll the cheese ball into coconut flakes the way I did with my snowman themed dessert cheese ball. It would give a nice ‘fluffy’ fur effect to your bunny butt ball, and possibly mesh more with your Easter decor. I know a lot of people often associate white with the Easter Bunny and all.
To finish, this Easter bunny butt chocolate cheesecake cheese ball off, press three pink M&M’s into each bunny foot as toes. Then center one pink M&M in each bunny foot above the toes as the pad of the bunny’s foot. The pink adds that extra springtime feel to this fun dessert.
And the rich chocolate cheesecake that makes this dessert cheese ball is just as sweet to eat as it is to make and look at. The chocolate cheesecake cheese ball has extra richness from double the chocolate. You mix half a cup of cocoa powder with the cream cheese, sugars, and softened butter before you fold in chocolate chips. The result? Serious chocolate cheesecake heaven with a Golden Oreo crust.
Serve this deliciously adorable Easter bunny butt chocolate cheesecake cheese ball with vanilla wafers or more Oreos for dipping. Then watch as this adorable Easter dessert delights everyone at your holiday celebration.
Other Fun Kid Friendly Easter Treats:
Easter Bunny Butt Chocolate Cheesecake Cheese Ball
- 2 8 oz. packages of Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 stick of Butter softened
- 1/2 a cup of Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 8 Pink M&M's
- Vanilla Wafer for dipping
- 1 package of Golden Oreos
- Start by separating two rows of Oreos, placing ONLY the cookie part into a food processor.
- Process until fine.
- Place the cream cheese, cocoa powder, butter, chocolate chips, and sugars into a mixing bowl.
- Knead with hands until well combined.
- Roll into one large ball, 2 medium size balls, and one small ball.
- Roll each ball in Oreo crumbs and pack.
- Place the large ball onto a plate.
- Place the small ball in the middle of that and the two medium balls in the front, for feet.
- Flatten them and shape them with your hands to make little feet.
- Place (4) M&M's on each foot, as shown.
- Cover any bare spots with Oreo crumbs.
- Serve and enjoy!