Pumpkin cheesecake dip is the no bake answer to fall’s favorite cheesecake. This quick and easy dessert is perfect for any fall gathering and can even make a festive, no fuss finish to any holiday meal.
Fall means it’s time to roll out all the pumpkin desserts.
I do mean all of them.
Because can you ever really get enough of them?
The answer is clearly no!
And I’ve made a super easy variation on a no bake pumpkin cheesecake that you’ll absolutely love and can whip together faster than a leaf can fall from a tree.
Why should I make pumpkin cheesecake dip instead of actual pumpkin cheesecake?
Oh so many reasons!
But, mainly because it is a ton easier and faster to make and it’s so much fun to dunk dippers in this sweet dessert dip.
And, full disclosure, this actually started as a no bake pumpkin cheesecake using a store bought graham cracker crust, but it was a pain to fit into the crust. There was too much filling for one crust and not enough for two.
So I figured, why bother with crust when I can just dip delicious graham crackers and other fun things right into the filling?
It was a total no brainer!
To make this delicious fall dessert dip, you’ll need:
- Cream cheese– Let it soften on your counter first.
- Pumpkin puree – Make sure you are not using pumpkin pie filling as they are sold next to each other in most grocers.
- Sugar– Go for granulated sugar.
- Pumpkin pie spice – Either store bought or make your own.
- Whipped topping– The kind you buy in the freezer section and not whipped cream.
- Dippers– Whatever you like for dunking into this!
How to Make
This may be the easiest way to satisfy your sweet tooth this fall!
To make it, just mix all the ingredients together except the whipped topping with a hand mixer in a large mixing bowl.
Then gently fold in the thawed whipped topping with a spatula until it is evenly incorporate.
Scoop the dip into a serving dish and enjoy with your favorite dippers!
I love to serve this with an assortment of dunkables. My favorites are:
- apple slices for the ultimate fall experience
- graham crackers
- cookies- particularly gingersnaps and sugar cookies
- treats like Teddy Grahams or Animal Crackers
What would you serve with it?
Leftovers of this dip store really well in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Before serving, just pull it out of the fridge and let it soften on your counter for about half an hour or so.
Tips and Tricks
- A sprinkle of extra pumpkin pie spice over the serving dish of dip makes for a pretty presentation if serving for guests at a party,
- Forgot to soften the cream cheese ahead of time? Place the unwrapped cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl, and heat it for 10-15 seconds at a time- just until slightly softened. Don’t over microwave or it’ll melt.
- To make it into a pie/no bake cheesecake: + the mixture to a pre-baked pie shell or a store bought graham cracker crust. Smooth it out evenly in the dish, and chill for 2-3 hours until the filling has set/firmed up. Slice and serve! However, be aware you may have some dip leftover.
Other Delicious Dessert Dips
Everyone goes crazy for this pumpkin dessert dip as soon as fall rolls around. Make it for your next gathering or holiday celebration and enjoy!
Looking for other yummy dessert dips? Try these:
If you’ve tried this PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE DIP, or any other recipe on my site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese softened
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree NOT pumpkin pie filling
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp sugar
- heaping 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 8 oz tub frozen whipped topping thawed
- graham crackers for dipping
- cookies for dipping
- apple slices for dipping
- Add all of the ingredients EXCEPT the whipped topping to a large mixing bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, whip everything together until the mixture's smooth & creamy.
- Fold in the thawed whipped topping using a spoon or spatula, until evenly incorporated.
- Transfer the dip to a serving dish, and serve with crackers, cookies, & fruit for dipping.