This strawberry cheesecake dump cake is an easy dessert that packs big flavors of creamy cheesecake and sweet strawberries. This crowd pleaser is perfect for a family dessert or to top off the perfect home date night.
I just love easy desserts that taste fancy. This strawberry cheesecake dump cake is that kind of dessert. It’s so easy, but feels really special.
It’s something about the flavor combination. You can’t do strawberry cheesecake anything without feeling at least a little classy. Because strawberry cheesecake is a classic flavor combination.
Think about it: smooth, velvety cheesecake is classic. It’s like the little black dress of desserts. But the strawberries give it just a little extra pizzazz. They are like the fabulous necklace or the amazing shoes to perfectly compliment the little black dress.
In other words, the strawberries are just a little something to jazz up cheesecake a bit. In this case, they jazz up cheesecake and vanilla cake.
And like a great little black dress, this strawberry cheesecake dump cake is effortless. It is so easy to put this dessert together and have it turn out amazing.
You just need 5 basic ingredients, one microwave safe mixing bowl, and a 9×13 baking dish. Nothing out of the ordinary.
To make it, there are no fancy techniques. To start, just melt the stick of butter in the mixing bowl. Then pour in the cake mix into the melted butter and stir until the mix resembles coarse wet sand. Set it aside.
After that, pour the strawberries into the greased 9×13 dish. Layer on slices off cream cheese after that. To finish, top evenly with the buttery cake mixture. Then bake at 350 for about half an hour or until the strawberries are bubbly and the top is a beautiful golden brown color.
Then, if this strawberry cheesecake dump cake is for a date night at home, put on that perfect little black dress, grab your date and enjoy this perfect dessert.
Other Delicious Strawberry Desserts To Enjoy:
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad Parfaits
- Strawberry Rose Ice Cream
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Strawberry Crunch Bars
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Strawberry Cheesecake Dump CakePrint Pin Rate
- 1 15.25 oz Vanilla or french vanilla cake mix
- 1 stick of butter melted
- 1 8 oz Package of cream cheese
- 2 21 oz cans of Strawberry pie filling
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray your 9x13 baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- In a medium sized bowl melt your stick of butter. Add your cake mix and mix with a fork until its well combined and has a crumbly texture. Set aside.
- Pour both cans of strawberry filling unto your 9x13 baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Open your package of cream cheese and slice into thin pieces. Lay each thin slice on top of strawberry filling.
- Pour your crumbly cake mixture on top and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 mins or until the strawberry is bubbling and the top is lightly golden brown.
- Serve warm.