Instant Pot monster cheesecake combines candy loaded cookies and luscious cheesecake for the ultimate in dessert indulgence. The pressure cooker shortens the cook time and ensures perfect results each and every time you make this.
I’ve reached the stage of Instant Pot addiction where I am all about baking in it.
Seriously, did you know the Instant Pot makes the best ever cheesecake?
Oh yes. It’s not an exaggeration!
And once you make an Instant Pot cheesecake, you’ll never go back to baking one in your oven and fussing with a water bath.
The steam that builds inside of the pressure cooker is enough to keep your dessert perfectly moist and evenly cooked.
And the results are perfection and will have your family begging you to make it over and over again.
After all, what’s not to love about a big slice of loaded monster cheesecake?
What is Monster Cheesecake?
Monster cheesecake combines a classic cheesecake with monster cookies.
Monster cookies are a variation on chocolate chip cookies that normally mix M&M’s or other chocolate candies into the cookie dough.
This cheesecake has a chocolate chip cookie crust, giving you part of the monster cookie flavor.
It finishes it off by folding M&M’s into the silky cheesecake filling.
To make this decadent dessert you need:
- chocolate chip cookie dough
- cream cheese
- granulated sugar
- sour cream
- mini M&M’s
- crumbled cookies
How to Make the Best Instant Pot Cheesecake Ever
The prep for this cheesecake isn’t much different from a cheesecake in the oven.
To make it, start by greasing the bottom and sides of your springform pan really well.
Once it’s greased, press the cookie dough evenly into the bottom of the pan and bake it according to package directions.
While the cookie crust bakes, make the cheesecake filling by creaming together room temperature cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and flour.
Then beat in the eggs and sour cream until everything is smooth and evenly combined.
Once the batter is smooth, fold in the mini M&M’s.
Then pour the batter onto the baked cookie crust in the springform pan.
Now, add water to the Instant Pot.
Place the trivet in the Pot and put the cheesecake on the rubber steamer basket.
Secure the lid and cook on high pressure for 30 minutes.
When the Pot beeps, let the pressure naturally release for 15 minutes.
After the 15 minutes have passed, quick release any remaining pressure.
Remove the lid and carefully take the cheesecake out of the Instant Pot.
Use a paper towel to blot any excess water off of the top of the cheesecake.
Let the cheesecake cool completely and then put it in the refrigerator to set overnight.
Then top with crumbled chocolate chip cookies and M&M’s.
Store the cheesecake in the fridge for up to 5 days.
For best results, wrap it in plastic wrap tightly.
My regular springform pan won’t fit in my Instant Pot! Help!
To make this recipe, I used a 7″ springform pan in my 8 quart Instant Pot.
Tips and Tricks
- Feel free to substitute in your favorite cookie recipe in place of store bought cookie dough.
- Make sure to set the springform pan on the rubber steamer basket. Don’t place it directly in the Instant Pot.
- Grease the springform pan really well so the cookie and cheesecake don’t stick.
Other Instant Pot Dessert Recipes You Might Enjoy
This Instant Pot monster cheesecake is one of my favorite sweets to make in the Instant Pot.
Make it today and see for yourself just how delicious it is.
Looking for other Instant Pot desserts?
- Creamy Instant Pot Rice Pudding
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Easy Instant Pot Chocolate Bundt Cake
If you’ve tried this INSTANT POT MONSTER CHEESECAKE, or any other recipe on the site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
Instant Pot Monster Cheesecake
- 1 tube Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 2 8 oz pkgs cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 tbsp Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Mini M&M's
- 1 1/2 cups Water for Instant Pot
- Mini M&M's for topping
- Chip Ahoy Cookies, Crumbled for topping
- Start by greasing your spring form pan REALLY WELL.
- Press your cookie dough evenly into the bottom of the pan and bake according to package instructions.
- In a large mixing bowl mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and flour.
- Add in eggs, sour cream and mix until smooth.
- Add in M&M's and fold until well combined.
- Pour batter into spring form pan.
- Add water to your instant pot, and cook on high pressure for 30 minutes.
- Let vent naturally for 15 minutes, and then use quick release.
- Remove from instant pot.
- Blot excess water with a paper towel.
- Let cool completely.
- Place in fridge overnight.
- Top with M&M's and cookie crumbs.
- Serve and enjoy!