You can never go wrong having a savory dip on hand, or at least the easy ingredients to whip one up, even at the last minute. This Creamy Bacon Horseradish Dip is the perfect appetizer, and ice breaker, for any get together.
I had planned to write this post about the delicious zucchini chips we’ve been making all week.
Buuuuut I really need to mention the delicious bacon horseradish dip we made yesterday to accompany them.
At first I was concerned that I had made too much of it.
Today though, as I was eating fresh *healthy* chips dipped into this amazing, tangy sauce, I realized that there is no such thing as too much creamy bacon or horseradish anything.
This Creamy Bacon Horseradish Dip is proof of that.
This crowd-pleasing dip gets its smoky, creamy deliciousness from crumbled bacon and smooth sour cream.
And its attitude? That’s the horseradish talking.
If you’re having a party anytime soon, or anytime at all really, you’re definitely going to want it there.
And you won’t have to worry a single moment wondering if you’ve made to much.
You’ll have a had time getting guests away from it.
But, don’t worry about that either, it’s one heck of a great conversation starter!
Creamy Bacon Horseradish Dip
- 8 oz bacon strips cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp horseradish
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- sliced green onions optional, for garnish
- Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder and salt in a medium bowl, stirring until evenly combined.
- Stir in the cooled bacon.
- Refrigerate (covered) until chilled, about 3-4 hours.
- Top with green onions, and bacon crumbles- if desired, before serving.
Pictures Updated 10/13/2017