Chicken club sandwich dip is an easy appetizer inspired by the flavors of a the classic sandwich. This dip recipe is super easy to make ahead of time for your next get together and sure to be a hit!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
I love a good chicken club sandwich, full of tender chicken, bacon, lettuce, tomato and cheeses.
It’s the definition of sandwich comfort food.
This dip captures some of the same flavors I love!
Complete with bacon, ham, and Ranch flavor, this dip is perfect for topping your favorite chips, toast, and other finger foods.
You’ll love how easy it is to make too!
It’s the perfect dish to make a light lunch or put out as an appetizer if you’ve got company coming over.
Here’s what you need for this:
- Cream cheese – This forms the base of the dip and needs to be softened.
- Mayonnaise – Use regular mayo and not light mayo, Miracle Whip or mayonnaise style dressing for this recipe.
- Flavorings – Both ranch dressing mix and garlic powder.
- Bacon – Cook it up crispy and crumble it up.
- Deli meats -Both thinly sliced deli oven roasted chicken and deli honey ham go into this. Chop them up so you get a bite of each in each bit of dip.
- Cheeses – Both shredded cheddar cheese and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Veggies – Both shredded green leaf lettuce and diced tomatoes.
How to make
This dip is a super easy dip to make whenever you want it.
Here’s what you need to do.
First, add the softened cream cheese, mayo, ranch, and garlic powder to a medium mixing bowl.
Use a hand mixer to whip them together until the mixture’s smooth & creamy.
Next, transfer the cream cheese mixture to a tupperware dish, seal, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
This will let the flavors blend and come together.
Serving and storing
This dip goes great with crackers, chips, baguette chips, bagels, toast, veggie sticks, or whatever you like to dip.
You could also scoop some out and serve as a spread on top of a bagel or on a piece of toast.
For even more flavor, you can add red onion & chopped avocado to the top.
To store, place the lid on the container and place in the fridge.
If you make this ahead, don’t add the lettuce or tomatoes to the dip until you are ready to serve.
It should last in the fridge for about 3 to 4 days.
Tips and tricks
- Top with chopped avocado or red onions for additional flavor.
- Store the dip without adding the veggies if you plan to make this ahead for a party.
- The longer the dip sits, the better the flavors will mix. Don’t rush the wait time.
- Not a fan of tomatoes or lettuce? No problem! Skip them or substitute another veggie you like.
Other easy dips and snacks
This simple chicken club sandwich dip combines the flavors of bacon, ranch, and ham into one dip that my boys go crazy for!
Your family and friends will love this at the next get together you have too. Make it and knock their socks off!
Looking for other easily snack-able dip ideas?
Check out some of my other favorites:
If you’ve tried this CHICKEN CLUB SANDWICH DIP, or any other recipe on my site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
Club Chicken Sandwich Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pound bacon cooked crisp, and crumbled
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli oven roasted chicken chopped
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli honey ham chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded green leaf lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes seeds discarded
- Add the softened cream cheese, mayo, ranch, and garlic powder to a medium mixing bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, whip them together until the mixture's smooth & creamy.
- Transfer the cream cheese mixture to a tupperware dish, seal, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours while the flavors blend and enhance.
- Remove the dip base from the fridge, and let it soften to room temperature.
- Fold in the 1/2 of the chopped meats & cheeses until evenly combined, then spread the dip mixture out evenly into a large serving dish.
- Top the dip mixture with the remaining meats, cheeses, and all of the lettuce and tomato.
- Serve with toast, sliced baguettes, chips, etc.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details. As always, all opinions are my own.
Leave a Comment