TikTok ranch pickles are the latest food trend to take the internet by storm. And for good reason! These tangy snacks are full of flavor and so easy to make that you’ll be making them over and over again.
I am seriously obsessed with TikTok and the food that it makes popular.
Hot cocoa bombs, folded quesadillas, smoked queso.
All absolutely amazing.
When I saw these ranch pickles, I knew I had to give them a go.
And let me tell you, they do not disappoint! Ranch and pickles are a match made in flavor heaven!
To make this, you only need two easy ingredients:
- Pickles– Get a 24 ounce jar of pickle spears. I prefer Vlasic but you can use your favorite brand.
- Ranch seasoning– Use a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning.
For both of the ingredients, I highly recommend using the brand name ingredients. I have tried it with the off brand versions and the results weren’t quite as yummy.
How to Make
This recipe is embarrassingly easy to make but the results speak for themselves!
To do it, just open the pickle jar and dump the entire seasoning packet into the jar.
Then, give it a few seconds to rest and allow some of the seasoning to sink to the bottom of the jar.
When you notice the seasoning sinking, secure the lid back on and shake the jar well to distribute the seasoning.
Finish by putting the jar in the fridge overnight and enjoy!
If you want a more pronounced flavor, you can use two packets of ranch seasoning.
Alternatively, you can still use one packet and leave it to marinate for 48 hours before digging in.
Ranch pickles might be the version of this recipe that is driving the internet wild right now, but you can make tons of variations on this recipe just by switching up the flavor packet.
Try it with:
- Fruit Punch Flavored Kool Aid Packet
- Chili Seasoning Packet
- Taco Seasoning Packet
- Spicy Ranch Seasoning Packet
These pickles should keep in the fridge until the best by date on the jar.
Don’t freeze the pickle. The thawed pickles will have a gross texture.
Tips and Tricks
- Use your favorite brand name products for this recipe. I personally recommend Vlasic Dill Pickle Spears and Hidden Valley Ranch.
- You don’t have to drain any juice prior to adding the seasoning. The seasoning will dissolve in the juice and won’t take up extra room.
- Give the jar a good shake prior to eating to redistribute the seasoning evenly.
How to Use Ranch Pickles
We love these TikTok Ranch pickles on their own.
Make them and take your pickle game to the next level!
Looking for ways to use these Ranch pickles?
Try them in these recipes:
If you’ve tried these TIKTOK RANCH PICKLES or any other recipe on the site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
Ranch Seasoned Refrigerator Pickles
- 1 24 oz jar Vlasic Pickle Spears
- 1 oz Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Packet
- Open the pickle jar and dump the entire seasoning packet on top of the pickles.
- Give it a few seconds to let some of the seasoning sink to the bottom.
- Place the lid back on the pickles and shake the jar really well, dumping it upside-down, side to side, etc.
- Place in the fridge overnight and enjoy!
- This recipe turns out much better when name brand ingredients were used. The cheaper options were a little lacking.
- You do not have to remove any juice or make room in the jar in order to add the seasoning. It will dissolve, and doesn’t take up any room.
- Some of the ranch seasoning will settle at the bottom of the jar. That’s ok and doesn’t affect the taste of the pickles in the slightest.
- Shake the jar before eating to get the best flavor distribution.
- These pickles should keep in the fridge for as long as the pickles themselves are good for. So, simply go off of the best-by date on the jar of pickles. I don’t suggest freezing them, just like I wouldn’t suggest freezing pickles in general. Ew.
Leave a Comment