Is there anything quite as ‘refreshing’ as a good blend of some yummy fresh fruits or veggies into a good salsa? I’m not sure, but around here a good, fresh salsa always hits the spot. And this fruity, pineapple mango version is a family favorite.
It’s perfect served up with our favorite or tortilla chips. Served over top grilled fish, or other seafood? Yes sir-ee! We even like it paired with grilled chicken. Serve the meat over a bed of rice with a hearty scoop of salsa on top, and dinner time is a fresh, healthy hit.
Put a little pep in your step and some groove into your meal with a heaping helping of this refreshing salsa.
Other Fresh Salsa Recipes You Might Also Enjoy
Looking for other fresh salsa’s? Give these other recipes a try:
- Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips
- Pickle De Gallo
- Smoked Salsa
- Italian Bruschetta Style Salsa
- Pico & Corn Salsa
- Fresh Cherry Salsa
If you’ve tried this PINEAPPLE MANGO SALSA, or any other recipe on the site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
- 1 (heaping) cup diced pineapple
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup red yellow, or orange bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 whole red onion diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro roughly chopped
- juice of one lemon
- pinch of sugar optional
- pinch of salt optional
- In a large bowl, gently stir together the pineapple, mango, tomatoes, peppers, onion, and cilantro until evenly incorporated.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over top the salsa mixture. Again, gently stir to mix it in.
- Add salt and/or sugar, if needed, and stir to incorporate.
- Serve chilled with tortilla chips, or on top of grilled chicken or fish.
Leave a Comment