Everything bagel dip takes the bold flavor of your breakfast favorite and turns it into a luscious spread. This creamy dip pairs perfectly with chips, crackers or veggies for a yummy, easy snack!
Everything bagels are my favorite savory bagels.
They are so yummy with a big smear of cream cheese.
This dip gives you the the taste of a bagel with the yummy cream cheese spread.
It’s the perfect snack and it makes a winning appetizer anytime but especially for brunch.
What is everything bagel seasoning?
Everything bagel seasoning is a pre-made blend of spices and seasonings like dried minced garlic and onion, sesame seeds, poppy seeds and sea salt you would find on an everything bagel.
Trader Joe’s has a really yummy blend called Everything but the Bagel.
You can find it a Costco and even on Amazon if you aren’t lucky enough to live near a Trader Joe’s.
How to Make This Spread
Making this dip is so easy!
You’ll be enjoying it in no time at all!
To make it, add softened cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise to the bowl of a stand mixer.
Whip them together using the whisk attachment until the ingredients are smooth and creamy.
Fold in the seasoning with a spatula and then scoop the dip into a serving bowl and finish it off by topping with additional seasoning.
What to Serve with Everything Bagel Dip
Everything bagel dip makes a yummy addition to almost anything you can think of.
I like serving it with:
- bagel chips
- melba toast
- pita bread or pita crackers
- sturdy veggies like carrot and celery sticks or cucumber slices
Got plain bagels? Toast them and then smear this creamy spread on the bagel for a savory grab & go breakfast or brunch option.
Tips and Tricks
This dip is incredibly easy to make.
Following these tricks will help this recipe turn out perfectly each time you make it.
- Let the cream cheese soften by leaving it on the counter for at least half an hour before you whip it.
- Use real mayonnaise and not mayonnaise dressing for the best flavor. Name brand will give the best flavor.
- Full fat cream cheese and sour cream will taste the best and yield the best results.
Other Delicious Dip Recipes
This everything bagel dip is an easy dip recipe that I love to serve with brunch or anytime as a snack. Make it for brunch this weekend and enjoy!
Looking for other delicious dips? Try these:
Want a more breakfast or brunch-style dip? Bookmark this healthy peanut butter apple dip!
If you’ve tried this EVERYTHING BAGEL DIP, or any other recipe on my site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
Everything Bagel Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- To the bowl of a stand mixer add the softened cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise.
- Whip them together using the whisk attachment until smooth & creamy.
- Using a spatula, fold in the seasoning.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl, and sprinkle with additional bagel seasoning (if desired).
- Serve with chips, crackers, and/or fresh veggies.