This Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Bread is the ultimate, party pleasing appetizer. A crisp sourdough loaf is cut in a crosshatched pattern, with every nook stuffed with shredded sharp cheddar and crisp crumbled bacon & every cranny drizzled with a savory ranch infused butter sauce. It’s the appetizer to end all appetizers!
If you are looking for a quick and yummy snack to share with a crowd, then this recipe is perfect for you! It’s perfect for parties or potlucks.
I mean, come on, its got bacon, Cheddar cheese, a ton of butter and it’s incredibly easy to make.
What’s not to love?!
Seriously, this stuff will not be daintily, or prettily, or even politely pulled apart. It will be torn apart and devoured.
Hence why so many people have called it ‘crack’ bread.
One bite is one too many, and one more is never enough.
There’s no better flavor combination on earth than cheddar, bacon, and ranch. Now, I give you this most popular of flavors, in a perfectly pull-able package! Let’s just pretend I gift-wrapped it and put a bow on it too. Ya know, for added effect and all.
You’re welcome. Enjoy the rest of your life. And it’s gonna be something to really enjoy with this Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Bread in it!
So let’s talk shop, and dig into the details of this amazing recipe…
You start with a nice round loaf of crisp sourdough bread. Using a bread knife, you’re going to slice from side to side in both direction- creating roughly 1 inch bread pieces. Don’t skip the bread knife. A good serrated knife is key to making nice cuts without tearing the bread up.
Also be careful when making your cuts that you don’t go too far, and cut all the way through to the bottom of the bread. We want it to stay together so it can be pulled apart (and absorb all the coming yummy goodness), not fall apart.
Stuff the shredded cheddar and crisp bacon bits between all the various slices and cuts in the bread. Don’t be shy. Even if you think it can’t possibly hold all the cheddar and bacon the recipe calls for- keep going. It can, and it will.
Melt your butter, and stir it together with the ranch seasoning & garlic powder until the mixture’s smooth. Pour this mixture evenly out over the bread, making sure to let it drip into every exposed nook & cranny.
Transfer the prepared loaf to an extra large sheet of aluminum foil. Wrap the bread tightly in the foil, sealing completely. Bake the Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Bread at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Open the foil to expose the bread, and let it rest for a minute or two. This both allows the steam to safely escape, and to allow the cheese to set and secure everything.
Now, pull it apart, and enjoy every singe bite y’all! This recipe’s perfect for parties, the holidays, game days, and even just because days. Just make sure you’ve got people to share it with, other wise- before you know it you may have eaten an entire loaf… by yourself.
Other Recipes You Might Also Enjoy:
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dip
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Quiche
- Bacon Cheddar Butternut Squash Fritters with Ranch Crema
- Smoky Bacon & Cheddar Chowder
- Bacon Cheddar Beer Bread
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Bread
- 1 round loaf Sourdough bread unsliced
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 2 Tbsp. ranch dressing mix dry, do not prepare
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 5 strips bacon cooked and finely chopped
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese you may need more depending on how cheesy you want it
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Grab a bread knife and slice from side to side in both directions, leaving about an inch of space between each slice. Make sure that you don’t cut all the way through the bottom of your bread.
- Stuff the cheese and diced bacon pieces between all the cuts in the bread.
- Melt the butter, combine it with the ranch dressing mix and garlic powder. Drizzle it over your bread.
- Wrap the loaf of bread in aluminum foil and cook for 20 minutes or until all your cheese is melted.
- Then, once your bread is out of the oven just do as the name suggests and pull it apart and eat it! Enjoy!
recipe & pictures updated on 12/15/2018