Cheeseburger nachos combine all the deliciousness of both cheeseburgers and nachos into one of the most ultimate game day snacks ever! This sheet pan nacho recipe proves you really can have it all where snacking is concerned. Make these ultimate nachos for your next game day party or movie night.
Sometimes life is full of tough choices. For example chocolate versus vanilla. Or burgers versus nachos.
With these cheeseburger nachos, you can have your nachos (and your burgers) and eat them too!
Because sometimes life is really good. And this, my friends, is one of those times.
Cheeseburger Nachos- The Best Ever Party Appetizer Recipe
These cheeseburger nachos take all the amazing flavors of cheeseburgers: ground beef, spicy Ranch, pickles, and two kinds of cheese & combines them with our favorite nacho flavor.
This easy nacho recipe lets you feed a crowd with a fraction of the work it would take to make burgers for the same amount of people because the prep is so easy.
Plus the way you serve these sheet pan nachos makes them perfect for a party or snacking in front of the tv on game day.
Making the Yummiest Cheeseburger Flavored Tex Mex Nachos
These cheeseburger nachos are practically effortless! To make them, start by preheating your oven to 350. Then add the beef to a skillet and let it brown.
Once the beef is nice and brown, stir in the packet of ranch seasoning. Then drain the grease.
Now that the beef is ready to go, you can spread a layer of tortilla chips on your sheet pan. Once you have the layer spread out, evenly spoon the cooked beef on top of the tortilla chips.
Then you can sprinkles your shredded pepper jack onto the beef. Top it all off by ripping up the sliced cheddar cheese and sprinkling it over top.
Now pop it in the oven and let it bake until the cheese gets beautifully bubbly and melted.
When it comes out of the oven, top your nachos with pickles, diced tomatoes, jalapenos and spicy ranch.
If there are other toppings you love on your nachos feel free to pile them on too. Other good toppings would be diced red onions, sour cream, sliced avocado, sliced jalapeno, and shredded lettuce.
Tips and Tricks for the Best Sheet Pan Cheeseburger Nachos
This cheeseburger nacho recipe is pretty easy to make but follow these tips and tricks to make sure your recipe turns out perfectly each time.
- Don’t skip draining the beef. The nachos will be overly greasy if you skip this step.
- Use your imagination with toppings. If you want to really load these nachos up with extras, do it! I won’t judge.
- Not a fan of spicy food? Use regular ranch dressing in place of spicy ranch and skip the jalapenos.
Other Nacho Recipes You Might Love
Check out some of these other nacho variations you may love:
Make my cheeseburger nachos for your next game day party or any time you can’t decide between cheeseburgers and nachos!
If you’ve tried these TEX MEX CHEESEBURGER NACHOS, or any other recipe on the site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
Tex Mex Cheeseburger Nachos
- 1 lb. of Ground Beef
- 1 packet Ranch Dressing mix
- Tortilla Chips
- Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 2 Slices of sharp cheddar cheese
- Jalapeños diced add as much heat as you desire
- Southwest Ranch
- 1 Tomato diced
- Dill Hamburger Pickles
- Fried French Onions
- Sour Cream
- Start by pre-heating your over to 350 degrees.
- Next add your ground beef to a skillet and brown.
- Add in your ranch dressing mix, and stir.
- Next drain grease.
- Spread tortilla chips out evenly onto a banking sheet.
- Sprinkle your ground beef on top of chips.
- Add your pepper jack cheese to the top.
- Next take the slices sharp cheddar cheese and tear it up in your hands adding it to the top.
- Bake for 10 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and add diced jalapenos and tomato to the top.
- Drizzle with as much Southwest Ranch as you prefer.
- Top with pickled and friend onions.
- Add sour cream.