This post is sponsored in conjunction with #SummerDessertWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the recipes, but as always all opinions are 100% mine alone.
A rich and creamy dessert, this Peaches & Cream No Churn Ice Cream features the perfect pairing of fresh sweet fruit and indulgent cream in one irresistible, frozen treat.
Welcome to the first day of #SummerDessertWeek. I’m so happy you’re here.
This week-long event is hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. We’ve got a week’s worth of recipes for any dessert-lover, and giveaways too!
25 bloggers. Over 70 recipes. SIX (yes, you did read that right) great giveaways. All brought to you at the end of each post. So keep scrollin after the recipe, you don’t miss out on anything.
This is a party you’re guaranteed to walk away from with a few new refreshing favorites, perfect for Summer.
More on that later, right now let’s dive into a dish of our yummy Peaches & Cream No Churn Ice Cream.
Summer just isn’t complete for me without a basket full of farm fresh, hand picked peaches.
Luckily, we have several semi-local orchards where we can go.
We make a whole day of it, often picnic lunching it on a blanket right on the mountain side. Finishing off our finger food lunch by biting into some of those juicy peaches for a fresh, sticky sweet dessert.
That being said, it’s not a trek we can make every weekend. Though there are plenty of weekends where I’m tempted, and it’d probably be worth it. Still…
Knowing that we love the experience, and crave the flavors that remind us of it, it wasn’t something easy to go without.
Luckily, I was able to combine those freshly picked peaches into one of our other favorite Summer desserts– a big ol’ bowl of cold, cream ice cream.
Peaches & Cream No Churn Ice Cream specifically. Trust me when I say, that I would happily, and whole-heartedly, dive into a vat of this stuff.
Peaches & cream is an essential Southern summer staple dessert, or breakfast, or snack– but we’ll stick with dessert for today. This recipe seamlessly blends the two into an easy ice cream recipe that’s the perfect way to cool down.
Freeze a batch of this Peaches & Cream No Churn Ice Cream today, and starting tomorrow you can focus less on the heat, and more on savoring the sweet.
Sponsored product/s used: Adam’s Best Vanilla Extract
Peaches & Cream No Churn Ice Cream
- 2 cups frozen peaches, thawed
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-2 fresh peaches peeled, sliced, and diced
- Add the thawed peaches to a blender or food processor. Blend them until pureed and completely smooth. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip the cream until it's light, fluffy, and just until stiff peaks have formed. Don't over mix-- or you'll end up with butter.
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla until evenly combined.
- Stir in the peach puree until the mixture's completely incorporated. The ice cream should have an even peach color to it.
- Stir in the diced fresh peaches until they're dispersed evenly throughout the mixture.
- Pour the prepared ice cream into a large metal loaf pan, freeze just until the ice cream's frozen or up to overnight before serving.
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream Recipes:
- No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream from Big Bear’s Wife
- No Churn Cherry Crisp Ice Cream from Miss in the Kitchen
- No-Churn Peanut Butter Lovers Ice Cream from Home Sweet Homestead
- No Churn Banana Walnut Ice Cream from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Grilled Pineapple Ring Rum Sundae from Daily Dish Recipes
- Creamy No Churn Peach Ice Cream from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
Pies of Summer:
- Lattice Topped Blueberry Peach Pie from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Coconut Key Lime Pie from The Domestic Kitchen
- Berry Cherry Pie from A Blender Mom
Sweet Summertime Cakes:
- Cherry Almond Cake from Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine
- Homemade Angel Food Cake with Sugared Berries from Me and My Pink Mixer
- Cherry Vanilla Poke Cake from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Gooey Nutella Microwave Mug Cake from For the Love of Food
No Bake Treats:
- Churro Bites with Mexican Chocolate Dipping Sauce from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes from The JavaCupcake Blog
- Blueberry Limencello Cobbler from Sweet ReciPeas
- Glazed Blueberry Biscuits from Fake Ginger
- Blueberry Crumb Bars from Southern Plate
- Cherry Struesel Muffins from My Baking Heart
- Rustic Cherry Galette from Jen Around the World
- Roasted Cherry Meringue Fool from Cooking In Stilettos
- Cherry Rosemary Cobbler from The Spiffy Cookie
- Cherry Almond Cobbler from Southern From Scratch
Welcome to the first #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. We’re so glad that you’ve joined us for this week long event of desserts and giveaways. You’re going to love what we have in store for you.
There are 25 amazing bloggers participating in this year’s event! Throughout the week we’ll be share tons of fantastic summer dessert recipes with you. With over 70 recipes being shared this week we just know that you’re going to find a new summer favorite! Plus, don’t forget that we have 6 (six) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors!
Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving one winner a $100 Willimas Sonoma Gift Card OR a $100 Sur la Table! Winner of prize #1 gets to pick which gift card they would like!
Prize #2 — Rainier Fruit is giving one winner a Pie dish, Cherry Pitter, Serving Spatula, Pinch Bowls, Pie Carrier! Everything you need to make the perfect cherry or blueberry pie!
Prize #3– OXO is giving one winner an 8 Piece Glass Bake, Serve & Store Set.
OXO Glass Bakeware is made of thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass, which means it can go from freezer to oven without the need to thaw. The OXO 8 Piece Glass Bake, Serve & Store Set is the perfect partner for all of your baking adventures. The Set includes a Glass 3 Qt Baking Dish, Glass 2 Qt Baking Dish, Glass Loaf Pan, Glass Pie Plate, 1 Cup Round SNAP Container, and 2 Cup Round SNAP Container.
Prize #4 — Adam’s Extract is giving one winner a Pyrex with baking utensils and 4oz Adams Best, 1.5 oz Pure Lemon, Almond, Peppermint and Vanilla.
Prize #5 — General Mills Cereal is giving one winner 4 boxes of cereal, 2 Big G Cereal character bowls, 2 Big G Cereal character , 2 “Good Morning” spoons, 2 Cheerios tumblers with straws 1 long-sleeve Cereal Character hooded t-shirt, 1 short-sleeve Cereal Character t-shirt.
Prize #6 — Land O’Lakes is giving one winner a branded insulated tote with a stainless steel water bottle, two mugs with cocoa mix, a dish towel and coasters.
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older.. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from July 24th until July 30th at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterwards and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 6 (six) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 6 (six) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week long event, #SummerDessertWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Rainier Fruit, OXO, Adam’s Extract, Land O’Lakes and General Mills Cereal! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #SummerDessertWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.