Ice cream is always a cold & creamy treat, but when it tastes like chocolate hazelnut spread it’s a truly magical thing. Four ingredients are all you need to whip up a batch of this easy, dreamy no churn nutella ice cream.
It’s okay. A little drool pools at the side of my mouth when I look at these too. No one is judging here. And if you are here and judging this probably isn’t the right blog for you.
We are a judge free, drool inducing blog/zone – so there.
But I really, really hope you choose to stay 🙂
Can we just take a moment to stop and appreciate that heavy handed, but absolutely to-die for Nutella swirl?
It gets cut/swirled in until the finished product has little Nutella veins running throughout.
And being the horrible person that I am, I’ve made you wait like 4.1 million eons for this recipe.
I flashed it all over the Inst-take-a-picture-of-every-morsel-I-consume-and-add-hipster-filters-to-it-gram, and the Bookface page, like, weeks ago.
And still its taken me this long to post if for you all to see. This is the kind of horrible person I am.
But today, I’m going to try and be a better person, starting with ending the long drawn out tease that has formerly been this recipe, and give ya the goods.
And trust me, it was worth every second of the wait.
If you’ve tried this 4 INGREDIENT, NO CHURN NUTELLA ICE CREAM, or any other recipe on my site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
4 Ingredient, No Churn Nutella Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup hazelnut coffee creamer
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- In a mixer, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- While the mixer is on low speed, add the Condensed Milk.
- Add the hazelnut coffee creamer.
- Add 1/2 cup of Nutella.
- Remove the ice cream base from the mixer.
- Pour the mixture in a loaf pan. Add the remaining 1/4 cup of Nutella and use a spatula or a butter knife to swirl the Nutella into the ice cream. Cover with Tightly with plastic wrap
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of 4-5 hours or until set.