This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MeatballPerfection #CollectiveBias
Angus beef meatballs and shell shaped pasta are baked in a rich cheese sauce for an epic flavor mash up. Cheesy Meatball & Shells Casserole is a whole new take on meatballs and pasta, and a dinnertime dream come true.
Pumpkin is almost synonymous with Fall. Jump on the bandwagon and add it to our classic macaroni and cheese for a bowl of truly rich and creamy comfort food. This Pumpkin White Cheddar Macaroni And Cheese is trendy, it’s in, it’s got pumpkin, and it’s just about the best thing to ever come out of a warm kitchen.
Lightly spiced freshly shredded potatoes are wrapped around cubes of your favorite creamy cheese before being fried to golden brown tater tot perfection. Sometimes it’s ok, you know this whole growing up thing and with these hearty chunks of fried potato it’s clear that one of our childhood favorites was ready to grow up too. These Giant Cheesy Tater Tots are calling your name.
My kids love spaghetti. Seriously, I have four spaghetti monsters. It’s a great quick, easy meal when we have a busy evening of activities ahead, or when I just don’t feel like spending all day in the kitchen. It’s also perfect for the evenings when my boys have dinner duty. That being said, as I’ve mentioned before, I love finding new ways to re-do our traditional favorites. This spaghetti offered all the ease of a traditional version, but with a nice Mexican feel and a little ‘kick’. Everybody, including my husband (the pickiest of the bunch) came back for seconds. My husband may, or may not, have had three helpings.
Mexican Chicken Spaghetti
- 8 oz angel hair, or thin spaghetti, pasta
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1, 10 oz, can of diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 cup sour cream, or greek yogurt
- 1 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- In a large bowl mix together the chicken, soups, tomatoes, and sour cream, stirring until evenly combined.
- Add in the cooked and drained pasta, stirring until evenly combined.
- Transfer to a 9×13 baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with cheese and return to the oven, uncovered, until melted.