This Two Timin’ Pasta is makes a quick & easy dinner. A yummy sausage stuffed casserole, it serves as an easy dish for my week night menu. It gets bonus points that I don’t have to choose between sauces. And who doesn’t want to add a lil somethin’ saucy into their weekly meal plan?!
I love my boys, I sure do, but boy sometimes do they test my patience. Seriously. Every time, literally every time, I am on Facebook, Twitter– you name it– they’re all up in my messages and who I’m talking to.
They’re so worried about what I’m doing. On the one hand I love them for their fierce loyalty to their Daddy. On the other hand, are you just that nosy? or do you really question my loyalty? LOL.
In honor of all that, I thought this recipe for Two Timin’ Pasta would be appropriate. They smirked at the name (and the inspiration), but they gobbled up the results!
Two Timin' Pasta
- 1 lb ground Italian sausage, cooked & drained
- 1 lb pasta, cooked according to package directions & drained
- 1 15 oz jar alfredo sauce
- 1 24 oz jar marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large mixing bowl, add & stir together the two sauces.
- Stir in the mozzarella cheese, sausage, and pasta, tossing everything to evenly combine.
- Transfer the pasta to a 9x13" baking dish, spread out evenly, and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven, sprinkle with the shredded Parmesan, and bake another 5 minutes.
Other Saucy Pasta Recipes You Might Enjoy: