Pink lemonade fudge is the prettiest pink treat around. With a bright white chocolate lemon combination, this delightful confection tastes as lovely as it looks. This homemade fudge recipe is perfect for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, or any pink themed party or occasion.
I love all things pink and pretty like gorgeous red velvet hot chocolate.
As the only female in a house full of boys, my love for pink gets squashed a lot of time by more boyish preferences. But not around Valentine’s Day.
I get to go all out and make all the pink treats I can think of… like this fudge.
Pretty Pink Lemonade Fudge: The Perfect Valentine’s Day Sweet
Pink lemonade fudge is the perfectly pink fudge made from white chocolate and pink lemonade mix.
The resulting candy doesn’t have an overpowering chocolate flavor the way other fudge recipes do. Instead it has the light sweet flavor from white chocolate and a little sweet tang from pink lemonade.
The combination creates a fudge recipe that feels lighter and would be perfect to enjoy as the weather warms up as well.
How to Make Pink Fudge
Making pink lemonade fudge is so easy! With just 4 ingredients this fudge comes together in a snap.
To make it, melt the white chocolate chips and condensed milk in 30 second increments in the microwave.
In between each increment, stop and stir. Keep repeating this process until the white chocolate chips are melted and smooth.
Be careful not to overcook the mixture or it will burn and clump.
Once the chocolate chips are melted, stir the packet of pink lemonade powder into the mixture. Then pour the mix into an 8×8 baking dish lined with parchment paper.
You can finish this pink fudge recipe off by sprinkling pink and white sprinkles over top of the fudge.
Now for the hardest part: you need to let the fudge set overnight. Then you can remove the fudge from the dish and cut it into 1 inch sections. Enjoy!
Other Fudge Recipes You Might Love
This pink lemonade fudge is a refreshing favorite to make for Valentine’s Day or any other occasion that calls for a shot of pink. Make some for your Valentine to show them you love them.
Looking for other fun fudge recipes? Try these:
If you’re specifically looking for other fudge ideas for Valentine’s Day- then make sure to check out our three ingredient red velvet oreo fudge before you go!
If you’ve tried this PINK LEMONADE FUDGE, or any other recipe on the site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
Pink lemonade fudge
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Kool-Aid packet dry pink lemonade
- 1 container of valentines day themed sprinkles
- Line a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper and set aside
- Using a large glass bowl, melt the white chocolate chips with the condensed milk in intervals for 30 seconds at a until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the kool-aid powder until completely dissolved.
- Pour fudge into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the valentines day sprinkles all over the top of the fudge
- Slightly push sprinkles into the fudge so that they are set into the fudge when you cut it
- Allow the fudge to harden on the counter over night
- Remove fudge from baking dish and cut into 1 inch squares