Creamy slow cooker shrimp dip is an addicting appetizer recipe you won’t be able to get enough of. This dip recipe bursts with big pieces of shrimp and creamy flavor. You’ll love dipping anything and everything into this delicious spread.
Are you a dip person? I love any and all dips, but my absolute favorites are creamy dips like this crab rangoon dip.
Something about the luxurious texture of creamy dips has me spreading them on crackers and dunking all the tortilla chips in to scoop up the goodness.
How to Make Slow Cooker Shrimp Dip
This shrimp dip is one of those dishes you should keep in your back pocket to whip out anytime you are in a pinch for easy appetizers.
It’s so quick and low maintenance to make this dip that it’s almost embarrassing.
To make this slow cooker shrimp dip, just add all of the ingredients into your slow cooker and stir them together.
Now turn your crock pot on low and let everything cook for 1 to 2 hours.
Just before you serve the dip, give it a final stir.
Then serve it hot with crackers, slices of baguette, tortilla chips or veggie strips.
Tips and Tricks for the Best Slow Cooker Seafood Dip
These tricks will help you adapt this recipe for any situation.
- Don’t have a slow cooker? Pop it into an oven safe dish and bake it at 350 for 25 minutes or until the dip is bubbly.
- Want to jazz this dip up even more? Stir in a little Parmesan cheese or top with bacon bits.
- Don’t have shrimp? Substitute crab meat or even chicken or steak for a delicious creamy dip.
Looking for Other Seafood Dips? Try these:
This shrimp dip is one of my very favorite appetizers to make. It feels classy without being hard to put together. Make it the next time you feel like being a little fancy at home.
Looking for other seafood dips? Try these:
If you’ve tried this SLOW COOKER CREAMY SHRIMP DIP, or any other recipe on my site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
Slow Cooker Creamy Shrimp Dip
- 16 oz cooked shrimp roughly chopped
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3-4 dashes hot sauce
- Add all of the ingredients to the bowl of your slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cook the mixture on low heat for 1-2 hours.
- Stir again to completely combine until smooth.
- Serve as is, warm, or ladle the dip into a bowl allowing it to firm up just a bit. Pair with crackers or a sliced baguette.