Cookies and cream dessert pizza is a decadent sweet treat your whole family will love. Loaded with chocolate chip cookies, a smooth cream cheese icing, chopped Oreos and white chocolate, this easy dessert is a hit!
One of the flavors everyone in my family can agree on is cookies and cream.
What’s not to love about Oreos after all?
This recipe is a cookie lover’s dream come true!
It tops a huge chocolate chip cookie with cream cheese filling that tastes like Oreo stuffing.
Chopped Oreos and a drizzle of melted white chocolate finish off this decadent treat.
What is a dessert pizza?
A dessert pizza is typically a large, round cookie covered in sweetened cream cheese and various toppings.
My cookies and cream version uses Oreos to provide a delicious topping that is perfect for sharing or devouring on your own.
I won’t judge.
You only need a handful of easy to find ingredients to make this tasty treat.
To make it, you’ll need:
- Chocolate chip cookie dough
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar
- White candy melts or white chocolate chips
How to Make
To make the dessert pizza start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F.
As it heats, prepare your cookie dough by pressing it onto 12” or larger round pizza pan or cookie sheet in the shape of circle.
If you use a larger pan, aim for about a 12” diameter for your dough.
Place the dough into the oven and bake for about 10 to 15 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
Remove from the oven and let cool.
As it bakes, mix together the cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract and powdered sugar in a medium bowl until combined.
Spread the mixture over the cooled cookie crust.
Sprinkle the top with chopped Oreos until you cover the whole pizza.
Add candy melts to a small piping bag and melt.
Once they are melted, cut the tip off and drizzle over the pizza.
Cut into slices and enjoy!
You can store the dessert pizza easily.
To do so, either wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or cut into pieces and place in an airtight container.
You can store the dessert pizza for up to about 5 days.
Tips and Tricks
- I love chocolate chip cookie dough, but you could use sugar cookie dough or other premade cookie dough if you prefer. It will change the flavor some, but it should still be delicious.
- You can use your favorite homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe if you prefer instead of store bought dough.
- You can use original, double stuffed, or any Oreo you prefer. If you can’t find Oreos or if you prefer, you can use store brands, but I find these typically don’t have as good a flavor.
- Don’t over bake the dough! It can burn or become very tough easily. It will also firm up after you take it out of the oven.
- Add more toppings if you like. One of the nice things about dessert pizzas is you can add as many toppings as you like, just like a real pizza. Love Snickers? Add chopped up bars. The toppings and combinations are endless.
Other Easy Desserts You’ll Love
This cookies and cream dessert pizza is a family favorite I know you’ll love!
Make this easy dessert the next time you want to treat yourself and your family to something special without doing too much work.
Looking for other easy desserts? Try these:
If you’ve tried this COOKIES AND CREAM DESSERT PIZZA, or any other recipe on the site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
Cookies & Cream Dessert Pizza
- 1 16 oz tube chocolate chip cookie dough softened
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1-1 1/2 cups roughly chopped Oreos or more if you like
- 1/4 cups White candy melts or white chocolate chips melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- On 12” round pizza pan or cookie sheet press your cookie dough into a circle.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until slightly golden, remove and let cool.
- Meanwhile in bowl mix together cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract and powdered sugar until combined.
- Spread over cooled cookie crust.
- Sprinkle with chopped Oreos to cover whole pizza.
- Add candy melts to a small piping bag and melt, once melted cut the tip off and drizzle over pizza.