Just the right amount of creamy and crunchy textures, with a little zip of horseradish and the tang of gourmet mustard– Roast Beef & Horseradish Dijon Cream Cheese Snack Crackers couldn’t be more perfect. These feisty little bites make a great appetizer for any gathering, an easily pack-able lunch or a quick grab and go snack.
Crackers… crackers. I cannot keep enough of them in the house. They’re a meal and snack staple for my guys.
on? Make sure you’ve got crackers handy or I’m gonna get some serious arched-eyebrow looks at serving time.
Snack time, or another snack supper? Crackers with some fruit, cheese, and maybe a little deli meat, and we’re good to go.
And ya’ll know how much I love to shake things up when it comes to tried and true. I’ve been known to get pretty creative with our toppings.
And while we’ve gained several favorites over the years, this latest edition still managed to steal the snack cracker show. Plus, they’re perfect for those little ‘helping’ hands to assemble.
Ya know, the ones who ask 20,531,796 questions every time you’re in the kitchen, and may or may not cause you to trip once or twice throughout the day because they’ve snuck up to sneak a peak, watching you’re every move.
Some shaved roast beef, fresh from the local deli, cream cheese creamed with roast beef’s savory soul mate– fresh horseradish– is a knock your socks of combination. But we didn’t stop there.
We snuck in a bit of Dijon mustard, slapped a big old dollop onto some of our favorite crispy, buttery snack crackers, and topped it all off with some chopped parsley.
These feisty little snacks are perfect for any occasion, and for any level of skill. Just beware– these are tas-TEE. and stopping at just have one or two might prove harder than you think! You’ll find yourself coming back for just one more. Once more.
Then again, that’s another reason we love just how easy these Roast Beef & Horseradish Dijon Cream Cheese Snack Crackers are to throw together.
If you’ve tried these ROAST BEEF & HORSERADISH DIJON CREAM CHEESE SNACK CRACKERS, or any other recipe on my site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
Roast Beef & Horseradish Dijon Cream Cheese Snack Crackers
- 1 box Ritz crackers
- 1 8 oz. block of cream cheese softened
- 1-2 tbsp jarred fresh ground horseradish found in the refrigerated aisle near the cheeses
- 1-2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 lb shaved Deli roast beef
- chopped parsley for garnish, optional
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the cream cheese, horseradish, and mustard, creaming together until everything's evenly incorporated.
- Top each cracker with a generous spoonful of the cream cheese mixture, and use the back of the spoon to gently 'spread' the mixture out onto the cracker. Top the cream cheese spread on the crackers with the shaved roast beef.
- If using the garnish, sprinkle the prepared crackers with chopped parsley. Serve immediately, so that the crackers stay crisp.