Nestle Buncha Crunch cookies are the answer to chocolate chip cookies for Crunch Bar fans! A delicious, buttery cookie is dotted with pieces of bite sized crunchy, chocolate covered puffed rice candies for a treat you won’t be able to put down.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
We love cookies with mix-ins and have used M&M’s, Reeses Pieces, and even Peanut Butter cups in the past, but using Buncha Crunch pieces was just genius.
And it’s something I wouldn’t have stumbled on had the grocery store clearance aisle not had a bunch of bags of this treat on sale.
But I am so glad I did!
The great thing about using these candy pieces instead of chocolate chips? The chocolate doesn’t melt down when you bake them, leaving them intact with a tasty crunch!
They are a perfect way to satisfy a cookie and a candy craving!
To make these you need:
- Butter– Go for unsalted butter that you’ve left on the counter prior to making these so it softens without melting.
- Sugar– Both brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Eggs– Let them warm to room temperature prior to using.
- Vanilla– Real vanilla extract works best.
- Flour– All purpose flour.
- Baking soda– For leavening
- Salt– To balance the sweetness
- Buncha Crunch Bits– Instead of (or in addition to if you really want to load these cookies up!) chocolate chips.
How to Make
Making these candy-packed cookies is a lot like making chocolate chip cookies.
To do it, start by creaming the butter and sugars together in the bowl of a stand mixer.
Then, beat in the eggs and vanilla until everything is evenly combined.
Whisk the flour, baking soda and salt together in a separate bowl.
Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients in three small batches, mixing after each time until everything is incorporated.
Finish the dough by stirring in the candy piece with a sturdy spatula.
Use a cookie dough scoop to make even size balls of dough on a cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
When the edges of the cookies are golden brown, remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack. Enjoy!
Store the cooled cookies in a cookie jar, tin or covered container for 5 to 7 days.
Tips and Tricks
- Make sure you don’t over mix the dough when you add the flour. If you do, you will get tough, not tender, cookies.
- Be sure you are using unsalted butter so the cookies aren’t too salty.
- For even more chocolate flavor, stir in a few mini milk chocolate chips too!
Other Candy Bar Cookie Treats
These Nestle Buncha Crunch cookies were a happy discovery that we love! Make them and satisfy your sweet tooth today.
Looking for other candy bar cookie-ish recipes? Try these:
If you’ve tried this NESTLE BUNCHA CRUNCH COOKIES, or any other recipe on my site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
Nestle Buncha Crunch Cookies
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cup Buncha Crunch Bits
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the butter and sugars together.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat until everything is evenly combined.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, and salt and beat until well incorporated.
- Use a sturdy spatula to gently stir in the candy pieces until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
recipe originally published February 3, 2015
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details. As always, all opinions are my own.
Leave a Comment