Grinch fudge is so jolly that it is sure to make even the smallest heart grow three sizes in one day. With spicy cinnamon Red Hots and peppermint flavor and the sweetness of classic fudge, this Grinch fudge makes the most of all the holiday flavors.
Red and green food coloring dress it up for the holidays and pay homage to the Grinch’s green fur and his bright red heart that swells with the Christmas spirit.
There are two things I love during the Christmas season besides decorations: Christmas specials and fudge.
One of my favorite Christmas specials? The Grinch. Of course. I love the old school Dr. Seuss version and the Jim Carrey version. And some of my boys are pretty excited about the new version that’s out right now.
Ok, if I am being honest with you all, they aren’t the only ones who are excited. I’m pretty excited about the movie too.
But I am more excited about this Grinch fudge. It takes my love of the Grinch and my love of fudge and combines it to something truly magically delicious for Christmas.
You don’t need much to make this Grinch-y magic happen either.
Just round up two cans of sweetened condensed milk, white chocolate chips, red and green food coloring, peppermint extract and cinnamon Red Hots.
Making the fudge is easier than planning to steal Christmas in one night. Just empty each can of sweetened condensed milk into a small saucepan and pour half of the white chocolate chips along with peppermint extract into each pan.
Heat over medium low heat while stirring. Keep stirring until the chocolate in each saucepan is melted.
Then add a few drops of green food coloring to one pan and and a few drops of red food coloring to the other. Stir until all the color is incorporated.
Then pour the green fudge into a prepared 8×8 dish and sprinkle the Red Hots on top. Next pour the red fudge on top of the green fudge.
Take a butter knife and swirl it through the fudge to marble it. Let the fudge cool and cut into squares.
Then enjoy and feel your own heart grow three sizes with one bite of this deliciously merry Grinch fudge.
Other Fudge Ideas Perfect For The Holiday Season:
- Gingerbread Cookie Dough Fudge
- *Healthy* Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Easy Eggnog Fudge
- Key Lime Pie Fudge
If you’ve tried this GRINCH FUDGE, or any other recipe on the site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
- 4 cups white chocolate chips divided
- 2 cans of Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp peppermint extract divided
- 1-3 drop green gel food coloring more if needed
- 1-4 drop of red gel food coloring more if needed
- 1/4 C cinnamon red hot candy
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper and spray with pam spray.
- Set aside.
- Using two small pots, place 2 C of white chocolate chips and 1 can of the condensed milk into the pots and place onto the stove on low-medium heat
- Mix until melted
- Mix in 1 tsp peppermint extract into each pot
- Mix in 1-3 drops of green food coloring into one pot
- Mix in 2-4 drops of red food coloring into the second pot
- Pour the green fudge into the pan and sprinkle the red hots onto the top
- Using a spoon, spoon the red fudge onto the top of the green fudge
- Using a knife, swirl the red fudge into the green fudge
- Allow to cool and harden overnight before cutting into 1 inch squares.
Leave a Comment