Strawberry daiquiris are the classic summertime cocktail you’ll be blending up on repeat. No need to go to a beachside bar to treat yourself to a taste of vacation right at home with our easy frozen drink recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Few things say vacation time quite like a frozen cocktail.
Bonus if said cocktail is fruity, garnished with a lime wedge and can be served with a fun little paper umbrella.
Ok, fine, you don’t have to have the umbrella, but it does make it extra fun.
These homemade strawberry daiquiris turn any summer afternoon into a mini vacation.
I love blending these up anytime I feel like a refreshing cocktail to help me beat the heat.
And with only easy to find ingredients in this recipe, there’s no need to settle for a store bought daiquiri drink mix when you can make once that’s so much yummier with no effort at all!
To make this frozen cocktail you’ll need:
- Strawberries– I use both fresh and frozen for maximum flavor, but you could skip the fresh and replace them with frozen if you want or just use them for garnish.
- Sugar– To sweeten it up a little.
- Rum– Go for white rum here instead of one of the darker varieties.
- Lime juice- Fresh tastes best but you could use bottled as well.
- Garnishes– Lime wedges and sliced strawberries.
In addition to these ingredients, you’ll need a decent blender and may want to have some ice on hand.
How to Make
Making these is so easy!
Just add the frozen and fresh, hulled strawberries, sugar, rum and lime juice to a blender and blend until it reaches your desired consistency.
Pour into glasses and garnish with sliced limes and strawberries… and little umbrellas of course!
Tips and Tricks
- Don’t make these ahead of time. They are best if blended up right before serving.
- If your drink is too thin for you, add a few more frozen strawberries or some ice cubes to your blender and blend again. This should thicken it up.
- For an extra tropical spin, you could replace the white rum with coconut rum.
Other Frozen Cocktail Recipes You’ll Love
Nothing gets me more in a vacation state of mind than sipping on a frozen drink like these homemade strawberry daiquiris. Make a batch this weekend and treat yourself!
Looking for other frozen cocktail recipes? Try these:
If you’ve tried these STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRIS or any other recipe on the site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 oz white rum
- 2-3 tbsp lime juice
- Lime, wedges or slices for garnish
- sliced strawberries for garnish
- Add all ingredients to blender. Blend until mix and smoothie consistency. If it’s a little runnier than you like, add some ice cubes and blend again to thicken up.
- Pour in glasses, garnish with fruit.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details. As always, all opinions are my own.