This Buffalo chicken bake is any cheese & chicken lover’s dream. It’s packed full or chicken chunks, a blend of cheddar & mozzarella cheese, and given a saucy flavoring of buffalo wing sauce and ranch dressing. It’s all packed into a crispy crust, making it the perfect all in one appetizer or lunch.
Being that we have all these boys and seeing as how I am cheap, I try to buy in bulk whenever possible.
Notice I said cheap. I’m not even going to try and dress it up and label myself as frugal, thrifty, etc. I’m just cheap.
As part of my cost-cutting, we have a membership to Costco and that’s where the majority of our groceries come from.
That being said, almost every trip to Costco my kids manage to convince me to buy them lunch, a snack, an ‘I’m going to die right this very minute if I don’t eat’ something from the food court.
Their favorite thing to order is the Chicken Bake. So when I came across this recipe for Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread, I knew they would love it.
I altered the recipe to the satisfaction of my tastes and those of my cheese-aholics. Notice I also changed the name.
I could just imagine if I answered their ‘what’s for dinner’ question with something that included ‘garbage’ in its name. So I didn’t.
If you’ve tried this BUFFALO CHICKEN BAKE, or any other recipe on my site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
Buffalo Chicken Bake
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded or diced
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 pizza dough we used homemade and let it defrost in the refrigerator overnight
- 8 oz. of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of buffalo wing sauce divided
- 1/4 cup of ranch
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F. Toss chicken with 1/4 cup of your wing sauce. You can add more or less depending on your desired spiciness. Stir to combine, the ranch dressing and remaining 1/4 cup wing sauce.
- On a floured surface, or counter top, roll out dough into a long rectangular shape. Spread buffalo ranch sauce evenly across the dough. Add chicken and then top with both cheeses.
- Pick a side and roll the dough up to form a log. Seal both ends (prevents ‘oozing’ while baking) and place seam side down on a non-stick or greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let sit and ‘rest’ for 5-10 minutes before cutting into slices, then serve!