Another graduate, somewhere, is preparing to walk down the aisle to receive their long sought-after diploma.
Friends and family are trying to figure out the best way to recognize their achievement, or a way to put some finishing touches on a celebration or gift in their honor.
I remember, after my sister’s graduation, when she was preparing to leave for college, she couldn’t help but be nervous.
I mean, college is a big step. Life on your own for the first time since birth.
I wanted to give her a little something at her dinner the night before she left for school, and I hate just sticking money inside of a card.
This was the resulting ‘brain-child.’
She truly got a tickle out of it, especially after having seen all of the fire extinguishers in the dorm room whose displays had read them same.
This is a quick and easy graduate gift, perfect for the high school graduate preparing to head off to college.
It’s easy to make ahead, or even throw together last minute if you’re scrambling for some creative way to display a monetary gift.
This would also be cute to give to the college graduate preparing for a move into their first home or apartment.
Who doesn’t love a gift that gives them a good laugh? Especially when preparing for such a tremendous transition as embarking on the next chapter in life.
‘Break In Case Of Emergency’ Grad. Gift
- A typed up ‘Break In Case Of Emergency’ header, printed on 81/2 x 11 computer paper
- Either an 8 x 10 or 8 1/2 x 11 picture frame
- 2 bills in whatever monetary increments you choose
- Tape your two bills, evenly spaced apart, to the ‘Break In Case of’ sheet.
- Put the finished paper into the frame, and secure the back of the picture frame into place.
- Give to a wonderful graduate with a sense of humor.
Leave a Comment