Chicken & Bacon Caesar Pizza
- 1 pizza crust homemade or store-bought
- 1 scant cup Caesar dressing
- 1- 1/2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 6 strips bacon cooked crisp & crumbled
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- pinch Italian seasoning
Prep the pizza crust & cook however the instructions suggest.
Add the Caesar dressing to the center of the crust. Using the back of the spoon, spread the dressing out evenly over the crust making sure to leave a little less than an inch border around the edges for the crust.
Spread the chicken & bacon evenly out over the sauce.
Sprinkle the cheeses evenly out over the top, followed by the seasoning.
Bake the pizza according to the crust's directions.
Let the pizza rest for 3-5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Calories: 456kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 938mg | Potassium: 113mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 138IU | Calcium: 170mg | Iron: 2mg