Chicken Club Pasta Salad
An creamy pasta salad that includes all the things you love in a classic Chicken Club Sandwich-- but in one easy side dish.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time40 mins
- 8 oz medium sized shell pasta
- 8 slices bacon cooked, drained, and crumbled
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken breast or even pre-made rotisserie
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup grape tomatoes tomato halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese cubed
- 1/2 avocado diced (optional)
- Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp chives
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt & black pepper to taste
Add all of the ingredients for the dressing into a blender. Blend until evenly incorporated and frothy. Refrigerate until needed.
Cook the pasta according to the package directions- just to al dente. While straining the pasta run it under cold water to stop it cooking.
Transfer the cooled and strained pasta into a large salad bowl. Add in the remaining ingredients, except for the dressing, and gently toss them to evenly distribute. Stir in the dressing a 1/4 cup at a time, until the desired consistency is reached.
Serve immediately or let the pasta salad chill until ready to serve.
Calories: 582kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 544mg | Potassium: 475mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 645IU | Vitamin C: 7.3mg | Calcium: 131mg | Iron: 1.2mg