Sweet Black Cherry Limeade
A refreshing cocktail this cherry limemade combines the best of sweet cherries & tart lime for a refreshing treat on a hot day.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 10 oz pkg frozen sweet dark cherries, thawed
- 4 12 oz cans lime sparkling water, chilled
- fresh sliced lime, for garnish (optional)
- Ice for serving (optional)
In a large pitcher, add the sugar, lime, and lemon juices. Use a whisk, stirring until completely combined.
Add the cherries and cherry juice. Give everything a good stir, and refrigerate the mixture for an hour, up to two.
Remove the pitcher from the fridge, stir in the sparkling water just before serving.
Fill serving glasses with ice. Pour the cherry limeade over the ice until just below full. Add a lime slice to the rim of each glass, if using, and serve immediately.