Kung Pao Shrimp Po' Boys
Crusty baguettes are stuffed with a tangy Asian slaw, topped with saucy Kung Pao shrimp, and drizzled with a sweet chili aoili.
For The Sandwich
- 4 6" crusty baguette rolls
- 2 cups cooked popcorn shrimp
- 1/3 cup P.F. Chang's® Kung Pao sauce
For The Slaw
- 1 small bag (about 2-3 cups) broccoli slaw mix
- 1 cup thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp minced fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
For The Aoili
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1/2-1 tbsp hot chili sauce
- 1 tbsp minced fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
To Make The Po' Boys
Cut a line down the middle of the top of your baguette, but don't cut the roll all the way in half. Use a sharp pairing knife to cut the sides of the slit into an oval shape. Use your fingers to pull out some of the bread in the middle making a nice pocket for the slaw and shrimp. Repeat until all the baguettes are ready.
In a small mixing bowl, toss the shrimp with the kung pao sauce until they're all evenly coated.
Pack each baguette pocket with the chilled slaw. Generously top with kung pao shrimp. Drizzle the shrimp with the aoili, and serve.