Mac And Cheese Pizza
Mac and cheese pizza combines two classic comfort foods into one deliciously cheesy dish. Creamy pasta on a pizza crust with more melted cheese on top? No one in your family will be able to resist this hearty dinner!
Servings: 8 slices
- 1 box velveeta shells & cheese
- 1 4 oz pkg velveeta cheese sauce
- 2 12" pizza crusts
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
Prepare the macaroni & cheese according to the package directions.
Brush both pizza crusts evenly all over with olive oil.
Divide the cheese sauce between the two crusts, and spread out evenly up to the crust line.
Divide the prepare macaroni & cheese between the two crusts and spread it out evenly.
Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly out over both pizzas.
Bake at 450° for 7-10 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown. If using homemade dough, you may need to add additional cook time.
Slice & serve!
- Any kind of boxed mac and cheese will work.
- If you are making homemade mac for this, avoid baked macaroni and cheese recipes. They tend to be not as creamy and a touch drier. As you will bake the pizza with the mac and cheese on it, this is not ideal.
- For extra cheesy goodness, get some extra cheese sauce to serve with the pizza for dunking purposes.
Calories: 339kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 799mg | Potassium: 177mg | Fiber: 0.004g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 351IU | Vitamin C: 0.01mg | Calcium: 314mg | Iron: 1mg