Buffalo Chicken Bake
Buffalo chicken garbage bread is any cheese and wing lover’s dream. Packed full of tender, spicy chicken, an ooey gooey blend of melted cheddar and mozzarella cheese, and just enough ranch dressing, you'll adore this stromboli.
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded or diced
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 pizza dough we used homemade and let it defrost in the refrigerator overnight
- 8 oz. of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of buffalo wing sauce divided
- 1/4 cup of ranch
Pre-heat oven to 425°F. Toss chicken with 1/4 cup of your wing sauce. You can add more or less depending on your desired spiciness. Stir to combine, the ranch dressing and remaining 1/4 cup wing sauce.
On a floured surface, or counter top, roll out dough into a long rectangular shape. Spread buffalo ranch sauce evenly across the dough. Add chicken and then top with both cheeses.
Pick a side and roll the dough up to form a log. Seal both ends (prevents ‘oozing’ while baking) and place seam side down on a non-stick or greased baking sheet.
Bake for 30 minutes. Let sit and ‘rest’ for 5-10 minutes before cutting into slices, then serve!
- You can adjust the heat level by using more or less buffalo sauce. Switching the hot sauces for something more or less spicy can also help.
- Make sure you seal both sides of the dough to prevent the filling from oozing out.
- Serve with a side of pizza sauce or more ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.
Calories: 839kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 48g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 162mg | Sodium: 2551mg | Potassium: 268mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 980IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 708mg | Iron: 4mg