Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pierogi Bake
Frozen potato pierogi get a facelift in a casserole dish with the help of savory bacon, tangy cheddar cheese, and ranch seasoning.
- 16 oz pkg frozen potato filled pierogi
- 3-4 slices bacon, cooked crisp & crumbled
- 2-3 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tsp ranch salad dressing seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- thinly sliced green onions, for garnish (optional)
Place the frozen pierogi in a single layer in a casserole dish.
Add the cream cheese, broth, & ranch seasoning to a medium sized pan, heating over medium heat. Whisk the two together, stirring often, until completely incorporated and the sauce is smooth. Pour it evenly out over the pierogi.
Sprinkle the shredded cheddar & bacon evenly out over top of the sauce laden pierogi.
Bake the dish at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and the pierogi are cooked through.
Garnish the casserole with green onions before serving.