Skinny Buffalo Potato Salad
A quick & easy, creamy potato salad, this healthier Buffalo version will satisfy any Summer barbecue or picnic craving without weighing you down.
- 2 lbs red and/or russet potatoes washed, peeled, & diced into 1/2″ cubes
- heaping 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2-4 tbsp buffalo wing sauce we prefer a mild sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced celery optional
- 2 hard boiled eggs peeled and diced
In a medium sized pot, add the potatoes and add water until it just covers them. Add about 1 tsp salt, and bring the water to a boil over high heat. Allow the potatoes to boil for about 10 minutes, or until fork tender. Transfer the potatoes to a colander to drain, and gently rinse with cold water for about one minute to stop the cooking process and cool them off.
In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, buffalo sauce, and salt and pepper. Using a spatula, gently fold in the remaining ingredients, stirring just until everything is evenly incorporated.
Serve as is, or store in an airtight tupper ware, until chilled or needed, whichever comes first. This potato salad can be made up to a night ahead of time.