Two Timin' Pasta
A saucy dish, this pasta casserole is tossed with a mixture of sauces and studded with Italian sausage for a filling dinner in a single dish.
- 1 lb ground Italian sausage, cooked & drained
- 1 lb pasta, cooked according to package directions & drained
- 1 15 oz jar alfredo sauce
- 1 24 oz jar marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
In a large mixing bowl, add & stir together the two sauces.
Stir in the mozzarella cheese, sausage, and pasta, tossing everything to evenly combine.
Transfer the pasta to a 9x13" baking dish, spread out evenly, and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
Remove the dish from the oven, sprinkle with the shredded Parmesan, and bake another 5 minutes.
Calories: 516kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 741mg | Potassium: 300mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 329IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 306mg | Iron: 2mg