No Bake Lemonade Pie
A creamy, refreshing dessert- this vintage pie is a little bit of Summer in every single slice.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 2 9 inch graham cracker crumb pie crust, chilled
- 1 15 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 9 oz container whipped topping, thawed
- whipped cream
- fresh sliced lemon, for garnish
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the condensed milk and the lemonade until evenly incorporated.
Fold in the whipped topping until the mixture's smooth & creamy.
Remove the chilled crusts and fill each with half of the lemonade filling. If needed, spread to smooth out. Put the pies in the refrigerator and chill for at least 12 hours, or until ready to serve.
If desired, pipe dollops of whipped cream around the outer edge of each pie. Top with lemon slices. Serve immediately.