Crab Rangoon Dip With Wonton Chips
An easy, creamy hot crab dip with all the flavors you love in your favorite Asian take out appetizer.
For The Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cans 6 oz crab meat, drained, or the equivalent of imitation crab meat
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
For The Chips
- one pkg wonton wrappers
- cooking spray
Cut the wonton wrappers in half diagonally, and then cut again so you have 4 triangles from each wrapper. Spray with cooking spray and spread chips on a pan.
Bake at 350 degrees 7-8 minutes or until brown and crispy, set aside.
Combine all dip ingredients in a casserole dish reserving ½ cup mozzarella cheese for topping.
Top with remaining cheese. Bake, again at 350 degrees, for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with the Wonton chips.